Spoonburners vs the blue Arsecheek 19th December

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, bennett said:

Nearly 24 hours for the first Scottish cup pics to appear, this has to be a new record....

Must be sad not winning the scottish cup in your history and watching other teams lift it. 

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

Nearly 24 hours for the first Scottish cup pics to appear, this has to be a new record....

Be fair. It is the proudest moment of Hibernian Football Club's recent history - as evidenced by the photographic record of joyous fans stepping onto the pitch in triumph. You can't expect folks not to want to relive the moment.

Likewise, we certainly wouldn't hold it against Sevco fans if you regularly reminded everyone of the greatest footballing triumph in your history - that close-fought 2-1 battle against Partick Thistle in May 2017. What a day that was!

20 hours ago, Aim Here said:

It's Craig Thomson, who has form for dodgy decisions against Hibs, but is usually no worse than a normal Scottish referee. As for Gorgeous Porteous, he's been pretty good at keeping it down to one yellow card per game so far.

Anyways, the masonic refereeing conspiracy has taken a decidedly anti-Rangers turn this season, with the officials taking turns to randomly send off a Rangers player so I think the reds are just as likely to go the other way. Maybe Dave King economized by not paying this year's lodge dues.

Any decision in particular..........? 

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Into this lot please Hibs. Lenny to do the airplane and cause cranial explosions in the away end.

Thank you.

You want Leonard to get another ban, maybe you're not such a dick after all...

59 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Hope none of the Sevco fans get battered to within an inch of their life on Wednesday night.

As long as those paramilitary Hibs bois stay clear of their cheerished stars, then there should be no reason for any of them to grass.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

qWHYseb.gif

There are Mayflies that have watched Rangers in the flesh more times than you will ever do.

They rarely live longer than a day...

Like the hundreds of H*ns that lay flayed on the pitch that day in May – when Sir David Gray shrugged off Halliday – and I cut Kenny Miller's corpse into a gourmet filet.

You're not even as loyal as those that did 'Walking Away'.

The Rangers Way.

bq6YX6q.png

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Being called a dick by you is the ultimate compliment! emoji8.png

Thank you.

Actually I mixed you up with a another Dundee fan, I don't think I've ever noticed you before.

Sorry.

Archived