Pars vs Ayr: Andy Geggan Love-In

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I hope Dunfermline win this and that there are no steak bridies in the away end.

Yes I’m that mean.

I hope we give free bridies to our old pals from the Seaside League and roll over and get pumped worse that Mrs Granny Danger gets pumped by the Monifieth over 75's bowling club lads does when you're out at the football. Merry Christmas! 

5 hours ago, parsboi said:

Just had to double check what team you actually support there!

Every time AJ needs a result he gets one.  He needs a result here.  Up til this season his record against Ayr is very good.  I can see a Pars victory and AJ enjoying job security thru Xmas.

That said, I’ve been really impressed by Ayr and it wouldn’t be that much of a surprise to see a 4 goal scudding.

Oh Christ knows what will happen.  Will be interesting though.

I'm very worried about this match as I had Dunfermline as one of my pre-season favs to win this league and thought you had a really good squad. Unsure what's happened but our recent record at EEP is dismal and if we're going to have an off day I can see it coming here.

Sammy with the Tammy, the scrumptious bridies and the relaxing view of the cemetery always make for an excellent day out whatever happens..............

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

I don't think your record is too bad. The Higgy penalty day doesn't seem so long ago.

Aye I’m not really getting this whole dismal record at EEP chat.  Won 1-0 up there last time we were championship and also won 2-0 that year we were both fighting for the league 1 title. 

Aye I’m not really getting this whole dismal record at EEP chat.  Won 1-0 up there last time we were championship and also won 2-0 that year we were both fighting for the league 1 title. 

“Fighting” is a strong word. We lasted until December then fucked it. We still had the best players in the league mind you.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

“Fighting” is a strong word. We lasted until December then fucked it. We still had the best players in the league mind you.

We were fighting at that point. Jamie Adams bulllied Falky. Falky never recovered and fucked off back to Yorkshire. 

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

We were fighting at that point. Jamie Adams bulllied Falky. Falky never recovered and fucked off back to Yorkshire. 

I think we still beat Ayr four? Times after that game. Falky in turn bullied Ryan Stevenson in the final game. It was only a title race up till about mid December, then the season got quite boring. 

19 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I think we still beat Ayr four? Times after that game. Falky in turn bullied Ryan Stevenson in the final game. It was only a title race up till about mid December, then the season got quite boring. 

Have a fucking word with yourself.

Looking forward to my first visit to EEP and trying this fabled bridie.

Although I do have a record of being a shocking jinx so apologies to the other Ayr fans for when we get scudded. That being said due to how good we are this season I’ve managed to see a few wins so hopefully that can continue.

Archived