Pars vs Ayr: Andy Geggan Love-In

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Surely every other team in this division wants AJ to stay on as long as possible? 

No, he is a dkb. I hope he is sacked immediately after a 5-0 thumping off the Super and has a miserable Christmas. 

42 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Hopefully when Geggan scores he gives it the right get it up ye to the dugout. None of this hands up non-celebration out of respect pish. 

Just had to double check what team you actually support there!

Every time AJ needs a result he gets one.  He needs a result here.  Up til this season his record against Ayr is very good.  I can see a Pars victory and AJ enjoying job security thru Xmas.

That said, I’ve been really impressed by Ayr and it wouldn’t be that much of a surprise to see a 4 goal scudding.

Oh Christ knows what will happen.  Will be interesting though.

2 minutes ago, parsboi said:

Just had to double check what team you actually support there!

Every time AJ needs a result he gets one.  He needs a result here.  Up til this season his record against Ayr is very good.  I can see a Pars victory and AJ enjoying job security thru Xmas.

That said, I’ve been really impressed by Ayr and it wouldn’t be that much of a surprise to see a 4 goal scudding.

Oh Christ knows what will happen.  Will be interesting though.

He'll be here until the end of the season regardless. The board have effectively written this season off.

Hat-tricks from Sir Andrew of Geggan and Moff would do nicely. Adams to return from injury and not let El Bakhtaoui out of his back pocket.
Also will away fans be behind the goal or will we get the half of the side stand?

Archived