Pars vs Ayr: Andy Geggan Love-In

Been some horror shows at eep over the years, I remember an early season doing with Tam Gill flinging them in the net, was it Gill actually? Or Marius rovde? Took a few sore ones under stainrod too. Petrie, French and Paul Smith (great when he came to us) were nightmare stuff.

All of the above always makes me fear the worst!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wish I was there today but its AU Media on commentary today. First time I have used it hope its works OK seen a few folk on here having issues in the past.

I used it twice last season and the Twitter updates were coming through quicker than the commentary.

Was just a few years ago we gave them a 5-1 pumping at East End after Moff put Ayr 1 up. I recall Alex Whittle firing in an absolute screamer. Must have been about 2013 and during that spell where we lost about once in 15 games against them.

51 minutes ago, Tommi_Pavlova said:

Been some horror shows at eep over the years, I remember an early season doing with Tam Gill flinging them in the net, was it Gill actually? Or Marius rovde? Took a few sore ones under stainrod too. Petrie, French and Paul Smith (great when he came to us) were nightmare stuff.

All of the above always makes me fear the worst!

It was Gill, 4-0 or 4-1 I think with Nigel Jemson in that side if I'm not mistaken.

The irony was that the previous week at Love Street, big Tam Gill looked completely unbeatable and every bit the world cup international keeper.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Is that Malaury Martin the French midfielder that originally appeared at Hearts ?

Was he not getting rave reviews when he played at Tynecastle ?

5 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Is that Malaury Martin the French midfielder that originally appeared at Hearts ?

Was he not getting rave reviews when he played at Tynecastle ?

Yes he is. Not sure but I do recall him getting quite a regular ripping on the radio, but no idea how far in to his Hearts career that was

28 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Yes he is. Not sure but I do recall him getting quite a regular ripping on the radio, but no idea how far in to his Hearts career that was

I take it he's not been great for yourselves ?

I always think that Dunfermline have one of the best quality squads in the league and you're surely underachieving with the players at your disposal.

47 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I take it he's not been great for yourselves ?

I always think that Dunfermline have one of the best quality squads in the league and you're surely underachieving with the players at your disposal.

From the few games I saw he was pretty average. Others will probably say differently.

No idea where you're getting that stuff about our squad from! Far too many average players.

Archived