Hamilton vs Killie

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

To be fair if you consider Accies youth development and how far they’ve come as a club in the last decade then their setup is better than most......probably including ours, pre-Steve Clarke at least.

Youth Development is to be commended but not much else.

Even when MJ was here Hamilton still managed to have a more dodgy board!

5 minutes ago, NanakiEmi said:

Hopefully break 1500. Over 2k may be a push this close to Christmas.

Did you not have about 1800 last time. I would imagine you will have close to 2000.

I will go for the 7th minute for your first mention of the sh1te home support. 

1 minute ago, FuzzyBear said:

Did you not have about 1800 last time. I would imagine you will have close to 2000.

I will go for the 7th minute for your first mention of the sh1te home support. 

Was the last game at accies ground not the re-arranged one? If it was we had 2500+ fans that day.

On 19/12/2018 at 15:27, Casual Observer said:

Accies still ripping the hole out of kids admission prices for a “community club” I see! £12 per kid is a disgrace, you’re not still paying off the Nigerian inheritance money are you? Has your SLO/board not been metaphorically chinned to get this in line with other clubs?

Worth mentioning you charge more for Over 65s and students than Hamilton do, or are they not part of the community?

You're also "not in line with the rest of the league" considering you charge £5 for any child of any age, while multiple clubs now let U12s in free.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Worth mentioning you charge more for Over 65s and students than Hamilton do, or are they not part of the community?

You're also "not in line with the rest of the league" considering you charge £5 for any child of any age, while multiple clubs now let U12s in free.

We certainly don't charge more than them for students - it's the full £22 for students at Accies.

Archived