Hamilton vs Killie

15 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

“These fixtures” meaning Hamilton home games?

No, think you'll find our recent record at Rugby Park is very decent. In fact, going back as far as the early 90s, it's been not too shabby. The only ground I've seen more Accies wins at is Cappielow.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Owsley said:

No, think you'll find our recent record at Rugby Park is very decent. In fact, going back as far as the early 90s, it's been not too shabby. The only ground I've seen more Accies wins at is Cappielow.

This doesn't surprise me. Always extremely tight games, I'd bite your hand off for 1-0 right now. 

To Kilmarnock of course, before anyone jumps on me...

Accies still ripping the hole out of kids admission prices for a “community club” I see! £12 per kid is a disgrace, you’re not still paying off the Nigerian inheritance money are you? Has your SLO/board not been metaphorically chinned to get this in line with other clubs?
It's not really an issue for our own fans as ST prices for kids have been £15-30 for a fair amount of time, so it's not been brought up to at a forum or to the SLO.

5 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Hamilton Academical v Kilmarnock -  22/12/2018  3:00pm
Referee: Bobby Madden
AR1: Drew Kirkland
AR2: Graham McNeillie
Fourth Official: Graham Beaton

Ah, the two Grahams? Fine Kilmarnock men.

Cash turnstiles are in operation and all Killie fans will receive a free scotch pie and drink courtesy of the board. Not once would this ever have happened under the previous regime, not once. 
Kilmarnock FC and pies, name a better combo.

21 minutes ago, Coooombe said:
25 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:
Cash turnstiles are in operation and all Killie fans will receive a free scotch pie and drink courtesy of the board. Not once would this ever have happened under the previous regime, not once. 

Tango and Cash.

24 minutes ago, Coooombe said:
28 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Stewart & Brophy.

3 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Gestures such as this are far too infrequent in Scottish football and I for one applaud the board of Kilmarnock Football Club for this gesture.

Super Killie Away fans travelling to Saturday’s game against Hamilton are being offered a free Scotch pie and drink courtesy of the Kilmarnock FC Board of Directors.

In the season of goodwill our three directors, Billy Bowie, Cathy Jamieson and Phyllis McLeish, have agreed to foot the bill for the offer as a reward to our supporters, who have given superb backing to the team throughout the year.

Killie fans with tickets are asked to keep the stub to redeem this offer at Hamilton’s tea bars while supporters paying at the gate will receive a stub at the turnstile in order to take advantage of this gesture.

Billy Bowie said: "It’s been great to see so many Killie fans travelling to away matches and being so vocal in their support of the team.

"It really makes a difference to the players to have the fans behind them, and we wanted to show that we appreciate our travelling support."

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Super Killie Away fans travelling to Saturday’s game against Hamilton are being offered a free Scotch pie and drink courtesy of the Kilmarnock FC Board of Directors.

In the season of goodwill our three directors, Billy Bowie, Cathy Jamieson and Phyllis McLeish, have agreed to foot the bill for the offer as a reward to our supporters, who have given superb backing to the team throughout the year.

Killie fans with tickets are asked to keep the stub to redeem this offer at Hamilton’s tea bars while supporters paying at the gate will receive a stub at the turnstile in order to take advantage of this gesture.

Billy Bowie said: "It’s been great to see so many Killie fans travelling to away matches and being so vocal in their support of the team.

"It really makes a difference to the players to have the fans behind them, and we wanted to show that we appreciate our travelling support."

Maybe now Hamilton could take off a couple of quid at the gate as a gesture since there ripping off families at this time of year.

Worth moaning about, sooner your out this league the better with your embarrassing set up.

To be fair if you consider Accies youth development and how far they’ve come as a club in the last decade then their setup is better than most......probably including ours, pre-Steve Clarke at least.

Archived