St Johnstone v Rangers, Sunday 23rd December 12:15pm

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blairgowrie/ Rattray is a wild place, like the Valleyfields in Fife with added tinker.

Wow, reckon I could draw up a sizeable list of provincial towns in Scotland that are far worse than Blairgowrie & Rattray!
Nice wee walk down by the river in its Autumn blaze, followed by a drop of Glenturret’s finest and a bite to eat at Cargills or the short trip out to the Dalmore Inn for a slap up meal? Perhaps a couple of pints in the Ericht and a curry at the Sampan in town, its a smashing wee place. Cracking Golf Course too! What’s not to like?

Wow, reckon I could draw up a sizeable list of provincial towns in Scotland that are far worse than Blairgowrie & Rattray!
Nice wee walk down by the river in its Autumn blaze, followed by a drop of Glenturret’s finest and a bite to eat at Cargills or the short trip out to the Dalmore Inn for a slap up meal? Perhaps a couple of pints in the Ericht and a curry at the Sampan in town, its a smashing wee place. Cracking Golf Course too! What’s not to like?
No doubt. I just said it is a wild place. Decent golf course tbf.

On 16/12/2018 at 17:18, Romeo said:
On 16/12/2018 at 12:37, RandomGuy. said:
Can't be arsed going to this, price is mental for this time of year.
Suspect we'll have a run of defeats to even up for the run we've just been on, and we regularly show Rangers too much respect at home. Comfortable away win.

^^^ Real fan...

Madrid or  or Sociedad?

Bit worried about this. We don't have too many options up front.  As McMillan and Watt started last week, I'm guessing your saying Kane is starting in some sort of defend from the front type move.

The BBC have covered the build up to this game with quite a St Johnstone slant; not just one, but two Saints articles... I'm genuinely a bit shocked!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46655612

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46637156

9 hours ago, perthsaint1977 said:

No strikers

If that's not been forced by injury then it completely boggles the mind.

One benefit though, at least he's got his usual "try and be too smart and absolutely f**k everything" out the way now, instead of the traditional time of Dundee away.

30 minutes ago, Radford said:

I'm gonna guess at something like:

Clark

Foster - Kerr - Shaughnessy - Tanser

Callachan - Davidson - Craig

Alston - Swanson

Kennedy

3-0 down by half time as every clearance is easily won by a Rangers defender, and our midfield all run about with no clue what's happening.

Watt on at half time for Callachan and switch back to a set up we know. Look a far better team, get a goal, then concede in the final few minutes.

4-1 loss.

There's my prediction.

3 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
50 minutes ago, Radford said:
I'm gonna guess at something like:
Clark
Foster - Kerr - Shaughnessy - Tanser
Callachan - Davidson - Craig
Alston - Swanson
Kennedy

Spoony in. Swanny out. Rest correct

Jesus.

Please say all our strikers are injured?

4-6-0 against this lot, while we went toe to toe with both Hibs and Aberdeen at home, unlucky not to win both, is pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

No injuries. Watt McMillan and Swanson on bench

What's his issue with Rangers?

Every fucking time we play them at McDiarmid he completely shits the fucking bed and sets us up like we're playing Barca. 

Nobody to hold the ball up, no pace in midfield to get up the park. How the fucks he expecting to score?

Archived