St Johnstone v Rangers, Sunday 23rd December 12:15pm

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Blairgowrie must have one of the highest proportions of minks in Scotland, so no real surprise to hear they have a large RSC.

It’s basically the dregs of Perth and Dundee mixed together in one horrible place.

And fruit pickers from far and wide.

7 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Blairgowrie must have one of the highest proportions of minks in Scotland, so no real surprise to hear they have a large RSC.

It’s basically the dregs of Perth and Dundee mixed together in one horrible place.

??

minkNA.jpg

32 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

13711AF8-432D-4CB4-9D73-98C839B22A64.jpeg.f6ac24ab13ec6d3e6311865d97f024d0.jpeg

You learn something new everyday.

Preferred the idea of thousands of mink roaming around Blairgowrie biting everything that moved tho..

Rangers wasted a load of chances at Hibs last night, what are the chances of Morelos having another off day in front of goal?  As long as our Christmas spirited defence don't gift another couple of early goals ..

The more I think about it, the more I'd be tempted to bring Gordon in and go with a back shree/ five.

Everyone else sits in, with a forward three of Watt, Swanson and Kennedy running absolute riot against the horrible angry wee rangers defence.

Rangers were impressive last night but we surely won't make it as open a game as Hibs did, especially after trying it and failing badly in the autumn fixtures against the Old Firm. You do worry they can't possibly create 20 chances again and fail to score, although Hibs had some great blocks, and stops from the goalkeeper. 

The back three is an interesting shout. Personally not sure what the best approach is, so looking forward to seeing what the manager comes up with. Shaughnessy and Kerr have been so good over our good run, so eager to see how they match up to the impressive Morelos. 

Whenever I've seen Rangers, their threat seems to be entirely down to their right wing and Morelos. In the middle of the park they don't have anyone who'll play through a congested defence.

Not sure what the best way to combat it would be, while also allowing a chance to attack.

Think, in theory, packing the defence and leaving a few to attack sounds the best though.

I think you’ve got to shift Spoony back to the left for this one. He’ll provide the cover defensively that Kennedy or Swanson won’t. I’d let Kennedy float, but with instructions he has to drop in and form a 5 in the middle when we’re defending. Who you play on the right I don’t know, probably Alston I guess, with Swanson and option off the bench again.

On 12/16/2018 at 12:37, RandomGuy. said:

Can't be arsed going to this, price is mental for this time of year.

On 12/16/2018 at 13:10, Kyle said:

Yeah I might give this one a miss too. Sunday games are the pits and I’ve got work in Glasgow on Christmas Eve so I might just watch on the tv. 

St Johnstone fans :lol:

Archived