St Johnstone v Rangers, Sunday 23rd December 12:15pm

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See in my experience, the idiots in this part of the world who use that term do so as an instult to Celtic fans.

It’s a term widely used by Celtic fans to describe themselves so being called a ****** isn’t going to be taken as an insult. (Unless you’re taking about the b*****d bit then I’ve fucked that up but you could say that about anything followed by b*****d).

7 hours ago, MJC said:

See in my experience, the idiots in this part of the world who use that term do so as an instult to Celtic fans. Nothing to do with Catholics or Irish Republicanism or anything like that, it's a stick to hit Celtic fans with. I've rarely heard it used outwith the context of football and the Rangers/Celtic circus. It's a term you're better to avoid using nonetheless.

Basically this.

It's something that needs to be left in the past, using it does us no favours at all.

11 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Yeah well get yourself a hearing aid you  lying piece of trash.So go on then son tell me what is the  F*****n Blood" that "We are up to our knees in" then and how exactly are they going to "Die" at your hands if they do not "Surrender" ..All sung in the first person and being sun by the vast majority of the great unwashed at the game 

Oh dear . Where to start ? 

Nah I won’t even bother. I’m off down the pub for a few drinks before going to Ibrox 

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

It’s a term widely used by Celtic fans to describe themselves so being called a ****** isn’t going to be taken as an insult. (Unless you’re taking about the b*****d bit then I’ve fucked that up but you could say that about anything followed by b*****d).

^^^Handsome b*****d

That's beautiful. Two cheeks coming together to make one big arse.
They often come together to present various arguements about why the songs they shit out on the terraces are not "sectarian". They have a wee book of technicalities which seems to have been a cross-rivalry effort.

Of course, doing that is much easier than going to the football and just avoiding songs about Irish politics and which deaths/battles/famines you have enjoyed over the years.

Morelos and Rangers have absolutely broken St.Johnstone, their supporters and a good few others with their smash and grab on Sunday. Even by this forums standards, this thread has been spectacular. :lol:

I always knew there was nothing quite like a late Rangers winner to bring out the inner moon-howler in many Scottish football fans but this thread has gone off the charts.

Following a last-minute winner today, no St. Johnstone supporters decided to stage a pitch invasion. We made a tough job of the match, but really, a win against St. Mirren should be a formality.  Pitch invasions against lesser teams are symptomatic of a diddy mentality.

15 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Motherwell pumped

Rangers dropping points at home to Hibs

St Johnstone scoring a last minute winner. 

Unlucky *** xo

And despite all of that, you're still raging about Sunday. :rolleyes:

Archived