Goalkeepers

2 hours ago, Rocky85 said:

Dode Martin best in area not just this league, would get a game for Star or Annan Athletic if he wanted IMO 

Some top goalies in league but my top 3 

1. Martin

2. Gemmell

3. Murray 

Underrated - Kerr (Nithsdale) 

Bang on  .

On 16/12/2018 at 13:34, SaintMan said:

Rate Stranraers 17 year old goalie Euan Brown. Great talent and has it all 

Yeah il agree with you there defo one for the future. His distribution with his feet is exceptional for a 17 year old kid 

4 hours ago, Rocky85 said:

Yeah il agree with you there defo one for the future. His distribution with his feet is exceptional for a 17 year old kid 

It really is, and some of saved he pulls off are incredible! Only conceded 10 goals all season as well for a 17 year old is impressive!

9 hours ago, kenny18 said:

From games I’ve seen past couple of year, Martin at Lochar is head and shoulders above anyone in South league. Has won lochar a few points this season. 

Our goalie at Rovers Jake Gemmell probably 2nd for me.  

That is spot on .

5 hours ago, Benteke Fried Chicken said:

Cameron Miller (Newton Stewart)

You actually made up an account to take the piss out of a 17 year old school kid who at least had the balls to put himself in the firing line in the South when Newton barely had a team to speak of ! What a pathetic individual you must be hiding behind a nameless account - hope you’re proud of yourself you fud and the sad thing is you probably are 

You actually made up an account to take the piss out of a 17 year old school kid who at least had the balls to put himself in the firing line in the South when Newton barely had a team to speak of ! What a pathetic individual you must be hiding behind a nameless account - hope you’re proud of yourself you fud and the sad thing is you probably are 

It’s probably one of the kids pals.

But back to the keeper chat.. From what I’ve heard Dale Leith (Wigtown) has started to come onto a game. Was down at Annan the last week and he had a few cracking saves.

2 hours ago, Eck Houston said:

Here here aml67  what a shocking post keyboard gangster with nothing better to do

Its hard enough to get players to commit without derogatory comments so totally agree with you Eck , well said 

7 minutes ago, Beardyman said:

It’s probably one of the kids pals.

But back to the keeper chat.. From what I’ve heard Dale Leith (Wigtown) has started to come onto a game. Was down at Annan the last week and he had a few cracking saves.

Come on Beardy you don’t seriously believe that wasn’t a piss take do you ? On your other point Dale is a good goalie and certainly an asset to Wigtown this season 

Come on Beardy you don’t seriously believe that wasn’t a piss take do you ? On your other point Dale is a good goalie and certainly an asset to Wigtown this season 

Yes but want am saying is it could be one of his friends . Fair play to him stepping up!!

Archived