Next manager to get punted

Next manager to get punted   

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Fighting with your own players is a form of chucking it tbf.  You're never coming back from it.

Aye, I was just being pedantic - he hasnt "resigned" but what he has done (and some of it has allegedly been ongoing for a while) isnt really acceptable if true. The suspension only has one outcome and its not NL remaining at Hibs.

Wonder if Sky will get Stubbs and Lennon as summarisers on sunday??? Montylaugh.png.94850308a32666cabb7d3cb171c020bb.png

Alot of rumours flying about the place about Lennon and what's supposedly happened and I suspect alot of may not be accurate and we'll never really know the truth.

However one thing I'm absolutely certain of is that whatever has happened then it won't be Neil Lennon's fault* and his pals in the Scottish media will be desperately preparing their narritave to portray him as a victim and a smashing, intellectual wee fella as we speak.

*It may or may not be his fault but it'll never be allowed to be reported as so even if it is.

I can just hear Hugh Keevins on Clyde SSB at 2pm already.

"Neil Lennon is a wonderful manager, a magnificent and intelligent individual and if he is forced out of Hibs then Scottish Football will be a poorer place in his absence". :rolleyes:

As for his replacement, I think it's about time Ally McCoist got back into management...

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Hearts fans reveling in this when you do well to get shot of Harry potter and get Lennon in.

Good shout Romeo. It would be interesting to see Lennon working to Levein as DoF.  If nothing else, if the football was shit, the TV companies could broadcast their meetings instead.

36 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap. Lennon is a poisonous arsehole.

This. For all the guy is clearly a good manager/coach at this level, he brings a whole lot of 'baggage' with him. I don't know what has happened for Hibs to suspend him but I do know that he is an abrasive, divisive and aggressive individual who is also the 'poster boy' for people with a particular agenda that goes way beyond the game of football. If he has left Hibs then I hope he heads to pastures new, because the Scottish game is a better place without this person.

13 minutes ago, MJC said:

This. For all the guy is clearly a good manager/coach at this level, he brings a whole lot of 'baggage' with him. I don't know what has happened for Hibs to suspend him but I do know that he is an abrasive, divisive and aggressive individual who is also the 'poster boy' for people with a particular agenda that goes way beyond the game of football. If he has left Hibs then I hope he heads to pastures new, because the Scottish game is a better place without this person.

More eloquently put than my post. But agreed, looking forward to Scottish football without him.

Its a dangerous game Accies are playing just doing enough to stay up. Eventually their luck will run out.
Any club should strive for progress one way or another, those that don't get left behind

I don't think they intentionally set out to stay up by the skin of their teeth each season. They have been punching above their weight for years.

How do they attract bigger players? A big name manager? Pretty sure they'd do that if they could.

29 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

What about wee Neil's position on the SFA referee panel or whatever it was?

The imminent sacking puts him in a position of unimpeachable neutrality with zero conflicts of interest, where not even the most rabid, frothing statement writer or Vanguard Bear has any reason to complain about him passing judgement on Scottish refereeing decisions. Also he'll have more free time to devote to influencing the direction of Scottish match officialdom.

Archived