Smokies v Rovers

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, HeraldSchumacher said:

The successful appeal of Swankie is probably just the SPFL trying to deflect attention from the fact they clearly instructed the ref to try and help Raith prolong this title procession.

:lol:

Possibly the worst wind up I've ever seen on here.

Funny as it undoubtably was at the time I honestly wish Mr Wilson hadn't brandished that 2nd yellow, Arbroath had far less possession with him on the park than with him off!

Could have finished 4-0 if he'd stayed on.

Alright guys, my old man lost his scarf in the away end last week and just wandering if anyone found it? He had for 25 years and only really has a bit sentimental value to him (really just an old smelly scarf) but he’s looking to get it back if possible. Cheers if anyone can help

Alright guys, my old man lost his scarf in the away end last week and just wandering if anyone found it? He had for 25 years and only really has a bit sentimental value to him (really just an old smelly scarf) but he’s looking to get it back if possible. Cheers if anyone can help

I asked the groundsman just now and no RR scarf was found in the ground after the match. Sorry.

I asked the groundsman just now and no RR scarf was found in the ground after the match. Sorry.

Ah right that’s no so good, just hoping someone’s maybe picked it up then! Thanks for your help anyway mate[emoji106]

Archived