Smokies v Rovers

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23%
Unless it's a draw, that's the amount the Smokie 13 point lead will either have increased or diminished by 5pm today.  Arbroath have been good so far and fair f**ks to them for that but today will be their 1st real test against a better side than they faced at Starks at the beginning of October.
I'm backing my team to come on top both today and by Star Wars day at the end.

What and you won’t be facing a better arbroath side with Doris back. The gap has gotten bigger since we last played yous so surely we’re the ones who have improved. Wouldn’t call losing to the mo an important either.

No pressure on the super Red Lichties today, to be 13 points clear and unbeaten is absolutely incredible in what was looking and still is a really tough league, We are a part time club playing like a full time club and we must take pride in the fact we have a truly hardworking talented united squad who give 100% every match, Raith though are still a great strong team and should still be favourites for the title and it’s upto them to catch us so there the ones with all the pressure, our aim was the playoffs so we are remarkably over achieving which I am so proud of and still can’t beleive it, If we do eventually lose we have proved twice already this season we can bounce back, The league is all we have now and are going to strengthen again probably in January so today could go a long way in deciding what happens, If we win then Rovers will crumble into a playoff scrap, they win then it could be false hope. Few Rovers have mentioned and I agree I would have expected more lichties to come along now considering how superb we are doing, Expecting a huge crowd today though and an excellent game, all the best 36-0 smokies and wine 

Archived