Fixture amendment ?

griffiti on the wall

21 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I'm absolutely convinced I read Larkhall v St Rochs was 2nd February but has now been changed to 9th of February is this correct Kenny ?

All clubs involved with the change have been informed of the reasons behind the change.

No doubt some will.
But before anyone guesses incorrectly, it concerns the possibility of a Scottish Cup replay between St Roch's and Largs. Nothing sinister involved.
I don't care when the game is tbh other than to sort out travel arrangements or the reason but I don't get the reason given
What is the difference between craigmark or Larkhall if the game between largs ends up a draw ( highly unlikely in any event ) ?

6 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I don't care when the game is tbh other than to sort out travel arrangements or the reason but I don't get the reason given
What is the difference between craigmark or Larkhall if the game between largs ends up a draw ( highly unlikely in any event ) ?

As I said, it's all been discussed with the clubs involved. Perhaps best to take it up with them if you need more info on it.

I'd just like to add that I'd never disrespect any club by assuming a result is highly unlikely. I'd prefer to work on the basis of possibility rather than probability.

Heaven forbid a guy doing his job and informing the clubs and changing the website to suit the changes.
I never had a go at Kennie for changing the fixture nor informing the clubs
If you read my post properly I asked was the game changed from the original date .
Another comment was made and I simply stated I never understood that reason and that was that but you keep up with the cheap digs m8
I know my place now [emoji106]

Kennie pardon my ignorance, I don't know who you are but I assume from the posts there you do the fixtures, can I  ask what's the point in coming out with half an answer to the question?

It's to do with a possible cup replay but that's all I'm telling you seems a bit strange, why not either tell the whole story or just stick to the liune that the clubs have been told?

Your answer is only going to lead to more frustration and speculation as to what the rest of the story is.

Archived