Today's Scores

andy25

8 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

A. The video

B. Aye, definitely Meadows fault. Our fault you finished with 9 men against us too.

You’re trying too hard Mark.

By your own admission meadow players were giving it ' get it up you gestures' therefore you're actually incriminating your own players wouldn't you agree? :blink::blink::rolleyes:

I'm not trying too hard with anything I'm just presenting a case with the info that you're giving me regarding your own players conduct. 

Jeezo Stuart you're not the sharpest are you :lol:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By your own admission meadow players were giving it ' get it up you gestures' therefore you're actually incriminating your own players wouldn't you agree? :blink::blink::rolleyes:

I'm not trying too hard with anything I'm just presenting a case with the info that you're giving me regarding your own players conduct. 

Not the sharpest? Bold statement coming from you.

23 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Absolutely not because ‘get it up you’ gestures isn’t a crime. Honestly, stop trying.

2 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

Absolutely not because ‘get it up you’ gestures isn’t a crime. Honestly, stop trying.

You do realise that get it up you gestures could lead to trouble and technically could start a riot, so yes it could be classed as a crime as such in terms of inciting a riot if things kicked off after the said gestures. 

Come on stu boy get with it.......:rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Perfectly fine stu boy, and everyone knows me as Mark I don't hide behind usernames, I've even got a wee Scottish Cup winning celebration as my photo on here:thumsup2

Maybe you might see the meadow win it some day in person :1eye

If that’s what makes your life feel satisfactory, I really feel for you.

9 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

If that’s what makes your life feel satisfactory, I really feel for you.

No I just pass the odd bit of time on here and have a wee browse with a few posts now and again as that's what I thought the page was for :rolleyes:

It's also called debate but you're clearly not much good at it as has been proven on this thread,  you've stumbled from one calamity to another in defence of your gang at meadow Park :lol:

Archived