Today's Scores

andy25

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

The biggest cringe is that spence and latta tried to ref the game and were running the length of the park trying to get players sent off. The modern day scourge of football is that carry on, if you're trying to defend that then you're clearly so biased that there's no point in even trying to debate with you. 

Your only defence of your two red cards is that Spence wanted them sent off.

what a strange way of looking at things.

1 hour ago, .Stuart. said:

Your only defence of your two red cards is that Spence wanted them sent off.

what a strange way of looking at things.

No what I'm trying to say is that spence and latta were trying to referee the game and running the length of the pitch to stir things up and in the referees face at every turn, if you're happy watching that then fair play, personally I would cringe if my own teams players sank  to that level.As said the scourge of modern day football. 

2 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

I don’t know if the time has warped your memory but that didn’t happen from what I remember.

Yeah it did and as said the scourge of the modern game but you're happy watching it, and no surprise at all to see the meadow gang hitting the headlines once more against Troon. 

13 minutes ago, Beckanbaur said:

From the video looks to me that the Troon management went through a decent bit of provocation before acting the way they did. Not an excuse but what exactly do Medda expect.

Exactly and God knows who the meadow player and baldy guy is on the right hand side when coming off the pitch but hes going on as though he's won the scottish Cup, the league crown and the Oxford v Cambridge boat race, think he needs to pipe down a bit as he will never ever win the scottish with the meadow despite all they have spunked over the years :whistle

1 hour ago, Beckanbaur said:

From the video looks to me that the Troon management went through a decent bit of provocation before acting the way they did. Not an excuse but what exactly do Medda expect.

Honestly didn’t realise a few ‘get it up yous’ were cause to batter someone.

14 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Honestly didn’t realise a few ‘get it up yous’ were cause to batter someone.

A-Who got battered and wheres your evidence? 

B- 'A few get it up yous' - that you admit to your team doing - can actually be a very provocative action that can lead to lots more In terms of fisticuffs and aggravation so it's nice to know that you're finally coming round to the fact that meadow are very much guilty  in terms of what ensued. 

With Hertha and Stuart debating on this thread it’s difficult for the rest of us to take part.
It’s like sitting watching University Challenge and trying to get a question right or trying to get a word in when two women(sexist comment!!!,sorry) are debating something

Think we should leave the discussion to this two mighty minds

The biggest cringe is that spence and latta tried to ref the game and were running the length of the park trying to get players sent off. The modern day scourge of football is that carry on, if you're trying to defend that then you're clearly so biased that there's no point in even trying to debate with you. 

You can take the boys oot of Talbot, but, you canny take Talbot oot the boys !!!!!!

A-Who got battered and wheres your evidence? 

B- 'A few get it up yous' - that you admit to your team doing - can actually be a very provocative action that can lead to lots more In terms of fisticuffs and aggravation so it's nice to know that you're finally coming round to the fact that meadow are very much guilty  in terms of what ensued. 

From the video its clear the Troon coach punched an opposition player.

Provoked or not, he lifted his hands and punched what looks like twice.

Completely unprofessional from an ex pro and I would imagine the SJFA will take action.

I seem to remember Sheridan running half the length of The Ski Slope to add his tuppence worth and a punch in our recent visit. As for refereeing games, anyone watching a Troon game will know Keenan is the new Willie Miller. Hertha, you need to get new glasses.

3 hours ago, juniorfootyspy said:

From the video its clear the Troon coach punched an opposition player.

Provoked or not, he lifted his hands and punched what looks like twice.

Completely unprofessional from an ex pro and I would imagine the SJFA will take action.

Absolute nonsense mate. Willet clearly had it coming by walking in front of him whilst leaving the pitch. I reckon Spence and Latta are to blame even though the video doesn’t show them in it.

5 hours ago, Bul2 said:

You can take the boys oot of Talbot, but, you canny take Talbot oot the boys !!!!!!

The infinite P&B monkey cage theory states that if you give enough chimps with mobile devices unlimited Internet access they'll find a way to blame Talbot for everything. 

25 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

It was a bit of banter with my wee pal James (Latta)
If it offended you ....... who fuckin cares ye walloper

Mine was banter as well but it seems to have touched a nerve. 

Anyway, festive greetings, you oddly aggressive little fellow. 

Archived