Today's Scores

andy25

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Monalie said:

Arthurlie game abandoned at HT,

To be fair that was some puddle that developed at the corner. I thought the ref may have given the groundstaff some time to attempt to clear it but he didn't.  I think he may have used that as an excuse to abandon the game but to be honest he may well have been correct to do so as the light was very poor. It was getting pretty dark.  

On the 45 minutes , over the piece The Bens were the better footballing side and missed a few really good chances and the Lie keeper had a superb save from McLaren.  Not too upset to be sitting in the pub thawing out. 

Not at Cumnock game today , but, find it a bit weird that the Cumnock amateurs game v Whitletts was abandoned with Cumnock up two nil on the same pitch that was deemed ok for the Cumnock Juniors v Glenafton game

Weird !!!!!!!

49 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

Not at Cumnock game today , but, find it a bit weird that the Cumnock amateurs game v Whitletts was abandoned with Cumnock up two nil on the same pitch that was deemed ok for the Cumnock Juniors v Glenafton game

Weird !!!!!!!

THe Amateurs game was at Auchinleck Astro at the same time.

48 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

Weird !!!!!!!

Not as weird as nocks performance bul very poor. Merry Xmas aul pal

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

To be fair that was some puddle that developed at the corner. I thought the ref may have given the groundstaff some time to attempt to clear it but he didn't.  I think he may have used that as an excuse to abandon the game but to be honest he may well have been correct to do so as the light was very poor. It was getting pretty dark.  

On the 45 minutes , over the piece The Bens were the better footballing side and missed a few really good chances and the Lie keeper had a superb save from McLaren.  Not too upset to be sitting in the pub thawing out. 

I thought Arthurlie missed a few good chances themselves. The save by your keeper was superb.

Archived