Games Off - Saturday 15th December

Kennie

They aren't "all weather pitches" though, every year someone makes that "joke" after the first postponement of a game played on an artificial surface.

If your games off why not get down to Blair Park for
Hurlford United v Auchinleck Talbot
Bar in the ground open before the match and Morag and Hettie's Lentil Soup will keep you warm.

The game might be worth watching too [emoji28]
Game will be a farce if the predicted 40+ mph winds prevail.
Can see a late call off occurring.

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:

Gutted it was off nearly every other game in Ayrshire on except Saltcoats I think

If we hadn’t been at home last 2 weeks I’m sure it would have been on but cut up pretty badly last week with the whitletts farmers 

wings were fine where there is plenty of grass  but middle of the park rock solid and players safety is of paramount importance 

If we hadn’t been at home last 2 weeks I’m sure it would have been on but cut up pretty badly last week with the whitletts farmers 
wings were fine where there is plenty of grass  but middle of the park rock solid and players safety is of paramount importance 
Absolutely DL and I'm happy a decision was made early enough to cancel the old horse and cart but hate no game Saturday 2 in a row now and not confident for next Saturday either

Archived