Rangers vs Accies 16th December

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

A weird half. We started and ended it well but Rangers had a few great chances in between. A couple of OK chances and some free-kicks doesn't constitute a great performance as some people will claim, but it was much better than I expected after the abysmal first half.

I know I've really got no right to comment when I haven't seen any of the match, but .... started well?  They hit the post in the first minute and scored after three.  What would you consider a bad start?

Anyway. tbh I'm happy enough with escaping with a one goal loss today after some of the drubbings we've been suffering recently.  Our goal difference is bad enough as it is

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Don’t know what’s wrong with the Big lad at the moment but he seems miles off it and just looks fed up. We’re gonna need him though, so Gerrard needs to get to the bottom of it and get his arse in gear pronto!

Plays like a supporter rather than a professional footballer 

Plays like a supporter rather than a professional footballer 

Perhaps not so much today Bob (he was admittedly adrift), but how many games do we comfortably hold possession in the middle of the park, only then to hit the ball long in hope that he’ll get on the end of it!? It f*ckin drives me mad!

How many corners did we have today and pack the six yard line (again) without anyone available with a bit of space to run on to it?

The Big Lad has always strived upon the ‘2nd ball’ in the box for us.

Only my opinion, but If we can’t get around the back, particularly at Ibrox, Gerrard needs to take a close look at how Lafferty serves us best at set pieces.

ETA, just seen the miss before we scored, it was a gift.

2 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Perhaps not so much today Bob (he was admittedly adrift), but how many games do we comfortably hold possession in the middle of the park, only then to hit the ball long in hope that he’ll get on the end of it!? It f*ckin drives me mad!

How many corners did we have today and pack the six yard line (again) without anyone available with a bit of space to run on to it?

The Big Lad has always strived upon the ‘2nd ball’ in the box for us.

Only my opinion, but If we can’t get around the back, particularly at Ibrox, Gerrard needs to take a close look at how Lafferty serves us best at set pieces.

ETA, just seen the miss before we scored, it was a gift.

It was a shocker of a miss. 

We are one dimensional. Somebody has to be hitting it from distance!! Even if we get a wee break of the ball in the box from it 

Archived