Rangers vs Accies 16th December

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A weird half. We started and ended it well but Rangers had a few great chances in between. A couple of OK chances and some free-kicks doesn't constitute a great performance as some people will claim, but it was much better than I expected after the abysmal first half.

On 12/14/2018 at 20:51, The_Kincardine said:

BUT it is my birthday the next day so I'll go for a narrow, if scrappy, home win.

Well I got the 'scrappy' bit wrong but, just as we did vs Dundee, we fired loads of excellent crosses in to the box but had only the idiot Lafferty on the end of them.  Will we ever learn?

Some of the Accies players acquitted themselves well and Woods had a couple of top-drawer saves but a home win was a fair result. 

Well I got the 'scrappy' bit wrong but, just as we did vs Dundee, we fired loads of excellent crosses in to the box but had only the idiot Lafferty on the end of them.  Will we ever learn?
Some of the Accies players acquitted themselves well and Woods had a couple of top-drawer saves but a home win was a fair result. 

This. A fully deserved 3 points, a shame yet again though, that we didn’t make more of our possession, but hey ho!
Decent Sunday overall, hopefully plenty more twists and turns to come.

We really need another striker in January, Lafferty was absolutely useless today.
Luckily Hamilton seemed happy with a one nil defeat.

Don’t know what’s wrong with the Big lad at the moment but he seems miles off it and just looks fed up. We’re gonna need him though, so Gerrard needs to get to the bottom of it and get his arse in gear pronto!

Archived