Rangers vs Accies 16th December

We're shite at the moment with two defeats and a draw in our past three games.  Plus it's an important match for Accies with a resurgent Dundee nipping at their heels.

BUT it is my birthday the next day so I'll go for a narrow, if scrappy, home win.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We're shite at the moment with two defeats and a draw in our past three games.  Plus it's an important match for Accies with a resurgent Dundee nipping at their heels.

BUT it is my birthday the next day so I'll go for a narrow, if scrappy, home win.

I hope you have a terrible birthday. 

19 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

All quite this week regarding the keeper situation. Marsden to make his first start or is Woods or Mucha fit enough to start?

Not like Accies to exclude the fans from club matters.  Anyone would think that we're an inconvenience to them or something. :rolleyes:

Good luck Rangers against the wee team fae across the river.

Hopefully a resounding pumping for the Accies and then I can return to this thread and read some teary-eyed fairytale about a young, wee Accies fan getting hit with a butternut squash thrown from the Rangers end and the usual muppets pretending to be offended at songs or something.

Good luck Rangers against the wee team fae across the river.
Hopefully a resounding pumping for the Accies and then I can return to this thread and read some teary-eyed fairytale about a young, wee Accies fan getting hit with a butternut squash thrown from the Rangers end and the usual muppets pretending to be offended at songs or something.
You need to change things up a bit.

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, McAuley, Barisic, McCrorie, Arfield, Jack, Candeias, Lafferty, Grezda

Substitutes: Foderingham, Worrall, Flanagan, Halliday, Middleton, Coulibaly, Dallas

Good to see Stevie going for a stuffy midfield to counter free-scoring Accies' goal threat.

Archived