Weatherwatch - 15th Dec 2018

Well I've been walking the old course every day this week at lunchtime. Frost was not a problem. Maybe that area near the social club is a little hard and I'm being a tad unfair but there has been no overnight frost in this area. Currently plus 3.

mind you I still live in the 90s when we'd have played on anything. Grounds are harder in the summer than they will be today.

10 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Well I've been walking the old course every day this week at lunchtime. Frost was not a problem. Maybe that area near the social club is a little hard and I'm being a tad unfair but there has been no overnight frost in this area. Currently plus 3.

mind you I still live in the 90s when we'd have played on anything. Grounds are harder in the summer than they will be today.

Down here my front grass was frozen at 4 30pm yet at 515am this morning nonfrost in sight so here's hoping camelon is on

EoSFL twitter very good with the weather updates - so far only Dunipace is on (and that's not a drive I'd make with the forecast for after the game); off at St Andrews, Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, Musselburgh, Easthouses, Oakley, Burntisland, Stirling Uni, Jeanfield and Peebles.

No updates on the ERSJFA twitter yet...

13 hours ago, drs said:

Camelon v Preston - 10am inspection.

Postponed.

Archived