Friday night fixture December 28th

Frew Fan 2001

Light pollution they call it if set right and are of  a good standard the don't shine out the park then they should be fine

Dunipace use theirs most nights and can up to 10pm their development team play Friday night with 8pm ko,s park has houses round it aswell

2 hours ago, Mr Prez said:

Light pollution they call it if set right and are of  a good standard the don't shine out the park then they should be fine

Dunipace use theirs most nights and can up to 10pm their development team play Friday night with 8pm ko,s park has houses round it aswell

Aye, the folk in Denny open their curtains and set up mirrors so they can get light in their houses for free.

Sorry, not sure what it is that I'm supposed to bear in mind.

Giving clubs with lights home fixtures this time of the year.Graffiti mentions switching the Rochs home fixture to Rossvale to the Friday. No believe they have already played at Huntershill or the fixture could have been switched to under the lights on the Friday.
Go easy on me if I’ve got my facts wrong!!!.

Giving clubs with lights home fixtures this time of the year.Graffiti mentions switching the Rochs home fixture to Rossvale to the Friday. No believe they have already played at Huntershill or the fixture could have been switched to under the lights on the Friday.
Go easy on me if I’ve got my facts wrong!!!.
Sorry m8 maybe a bit vague by me I meant Friday afternoon at JMP we can't switch as like you correctly said we have already played the vale at Huntershill tho highly unlikely due to possible player work commitments but I still think the switch to the Sunday would also work as I think the crowd on the Saturday would be really small due to the Glasgow Derby in the seniors

Archived