Peterhead v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely on morning of game 9am if the winds are high officials have to take notice of advanced weather warnings. Even 30-40mph winds could see a farcical game thus the game would need to be called off. 

Winds are the only reason looking at reports that this game could be in doubt.. 

definitely a game of two halves with a severe southerly wind forecast. but looking on the bright side, being southerly will keep wind chill above freezing....

rest of the country is in for a battering

Local ref to be gently persuaded to let the game go ahead,, Rory to finally score from the KO..

Guest TOPFITTER

Amber weather warning down here with advice to only travel if necessary 50-60 mph winds up there this could turn into a banana skin situation for the Blue Toon with nothing to lose for the Blue Brasil. Therefore I'll forego my 500 mile round trip and put the Christmas Tree up stay warm and save £60 on fuel and £'s on other expenses.

Expect Peterhead to get back to winning ways, dependant on certain players warming the bench.

Mon The Blue Toon.

17 minutes ago, Blue-Toon said:

With the wind speed forecast to be between 62 and 64 miles per hour, this game will be a farce. Call it off now rather than abandon it after 15 minutes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2640351

Just tried calling the club, answerphone! Even although there is supposed to be someone there.

Better just not going if they can’t even be bothered putting  out a message.

Tough match and I'd be absolutely delighted with a point right now.  Defensively we seem to be doing fine which means we'll lose this 7-0 in a match where the floodlights nearly blow over.
Half right!

Archived