ICT v Dundee United

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to go off Topic...

...as mentioned above the forecast bad weather seems to have caused Scotrail to wet themselves and they are cancelling pretty much every train north from Perth with bus replacements in operation.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Sorry to go off Topic...

...as mentioned above the forecast bad weather seems to have caused Scotrail to wet themselves and they are cancelling pretty much every train north from Perth with bus replacements in operation.

Not safe for Scotrail, but safe for replacement buses and LNER trains. There's logic in there somewhere I'm sure....

Not safe for Scotrail, but safe for replacement buses and LNER trains. There's logic in there somewhere I'm sure....
They're at it. A helpful cover for not having enough staff again.

I’m breathing a sigh of relief at that result.  Seems we only started playing in the second half.

Every result in the Championship a draw so nothing changes other than one less round to make progress.

35 minutes ago, captainkev said:

3 games without a win plus the Twitter updates said Fyvie limped off at the end. It appears we're starting our process of imploding over the festive period a little early this year.

We need 12 points from our next 4 games.  I’m not suggesting that we will get that but maximum points from these games would go a long way to restore faith and belief.

49 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We need 12 points from our next 4 games.  I’m not suggesting that we will get that but maximum points from these games would go a long way to restore faith and belief.

Just now, ICTJohnboy said:

ICTJohnboy is an arse.

23 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Have you ever noticed these really cringey quotes on the wall behind Robbo?  One of them says "ICT are having fun".  Eh?! :1eye

The only inspirational one at Tannadice is a sign saying “Do you want Csaba back?”

17 hours ago, sophia said:

As insipid as the game was, I think there was enough for me to be confident of being competitive in a play off game

Yeah because both sides will be playing exactly the same in 5 months as they were on Saturday.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah because both sides will be playing exactly the same in 5 months as they were on Saturday.

The slightly obtuse point I was making is that neither side and especially Dundee Utd have the quality to win the league.

Thanks for agreeing though!

Archived