ICT v Dundee United

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

If we win I’m going to do a Twirl and have a few Snickers.

Well this is a Crunch game and lets hope for no Sneckie flakes but the Wispa is that the Arabs will Fudge it. Who cares as I am on a promise of a Galaxy Ripple and a Chomp afterwards irrespective.

9 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Well this is a Crunch game and lets hope for no Sneckie flakes but the Wispa is that the Arabs will Fudge it. Who cares as I am on a promise of a Galaxy Ripple and a Chomp afterwards irrespective.

Neither of us have a Galaxy of star players as we only pay them Buttons.  Still I think we’ll have a few Double Deckers full of fans heading up the A9.

(If we keep this up we can avoid talking about the football completely).

If the weather takes a turn for the worse don't be throwing any snowballs at each other

If both of you fail to nestle the ball in the net leading to a goal-less draw then that would be great.

Couple that scenario  with an Ayr victory then I may have a wee celebration

1 hour ago, I'm Brian said:

If the weather takes a turn for the worse don't be throwing any snowballs at each other

If both of you fail to nestle the ball in the net leading to a goal-less draw then that would be great.

Couple that scenario  with an Ayr victory then I may have a wee celebration

^^^^ Smartie.

48 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I don't think Inverness Caledonian Thistle will win this game.  That will make me sad as I support Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

D52F8E21-B227-47A2-A406-873D998859E4.jpeg.012328b2442257b7300d19fe2472a6f2.jpeg

Archived