Weather watch

Monalie

The BBC forecast keeps changing. Initially it was saying light snow from about 8pm on Friday night. They have gradually been pushing back the start time for the snow, though, and now it's saying dry from now up to 7am on Saturday morning, and then sleet turning to snow in the afternoon. On that basis some games may well be ok.

12 minutes ago, glensmad said:

The BBC forecast keeps changing. Initially it was saying light snow from about 8pm on Friday night. They have gradually been pushing back the start time for the snow, though, and now it's saying dry from now up to 7am on Saturday morning, and then sleet turning to snow in the afternoon. On that basis some games may well be ok.

I trust BBC Weather as much as I trust BBC News.

Cumbernauld posted on Twitter that their pitch is still frozen, an inspection is planned for the morning, so barring a change in the weather tonight then it looks likely to be off

4 games in West Region Premiership on 4g- Cumnock, Largs, Petershill and Renfrew will all be on. I don't know if luck of good scheduling by Kennie to have as many games at this time of year as possible in top league on 4g pitches. Also ourselves at Meadow should be okay and Hurlford as above 0 and no snow according to BBC weather....

12 minutes ago, Shannon said:

4 games in West Region Premiership on 4g- Cumnock, Largs, Petershill and Renfrew will all be on. I don't know if luck of good scheduling by Kennie to have as many games at this time of year as possible in top league on 4g pitches.

Think that's just good luck as next week all Premiership games are on grass ;)

6 hours ago, Shannon said:

4 games in West Region Premiership on 4g- Cumnock, Largs, Petershill and Renfrew will all be on. I don't know if luck of good scheduling by Kennie to have as many games at this time of year as possible in top league on 4g pitches. Also ourselves at Meadow should be okay and Hurlford as above 0 and no snow according to BBC weather....

If I could forecast the weather with such accuracy and certainty, I'm sure there would be calls for me to be burnt at the stake for performing witchcraft and wizardry.

15 hours ago, 21stcenturyboy said:

I blame Kenny - he promised at the AGM he would sort the weather!!!

As it's pantomime season, - "Oooohhh no I didn't!"

I promised to perform miracles, the impossible will take me a wee while longer.

2 hours ago, Kennie said:

If I could forecast the weather with such accuracy and certainty, I'm sure there would be calls for me to be burnt at the stake for performing witchcraft and wizardry.

Archived