Hurlford v Talbot

BC63

15 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Ahem, it is the biggest level in the juniors you f*cknugget

Typical of an old we used to be a big team attitude. Clydebank we wish you the best but get yer fans tae F***

Delusional at best

The pyramid  is happening so get used to it!

Your cosy wee have your cake and eat it existence is  coming to an end.

Theres 5 levels of football above you.Get on with it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

Nice to see a voice of reason from the Clydebank following.

Unpleasant viewing as yesterday was for Ford fans, personally I'll take that along with the Talbot fan's banter / abuse in preference any day compared to standing next to ten parents on a wind swept sports centre plastic fantastic watching us pump a glorified boys club. If some folk want that, fine. Why drag the rest of us with you to the perceived Nirvana.
#STILLFUCKINHURTIN

Rossvale or Gartcairn?

Ha ha get used to what ya clown?

We all know it's changing si what's the big issue with you?

Are you envious that we win a lot?

Why are yous all arguing with a clown from clydebank who's pro team went bust and there junior teams not very good on a Talbot v hurlford page
Exactly don't give him time of day but as the other clydebank fan said he's not putting his team or fans in a good light. That's twice noo he's spoke as if he is speaking on behalf of club

1 hour ago, Smudger said:
2 hours ago, fb4 said:
Why are yous all arguing with a clown from clydebank who's pro team went bust and there junior teams not very good on a Talbot v hurlford page

Exactly don't give him time of day but as the other clydebank fan said he's not putting his team or fans in a good light. That's twice noo he's spoke as if he is speaking on behalf of club

The other Clydebank fan is in the minority.

I regularly meet a good number of Bankies fans whenever Talbot play them home and away, and have always got on really well with them collectively but there's always one doughnut who proves the exception to the rule. We all know he's no reflection of the club at large.

I regularly meet a good number of Bankies fans whenever Talbot play them home and away, and have always got on really well with them collectively but there's always one doughnut who proves the exception to the rule. We all know he's no reflection of the club at large.
That's been my experience too.

6 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

I totally agree with you here and even the scottish Cup is now a glorified West of Scotland Cup with our east friends mostly no longer outwith lochee. 

11 hours ago, holmparkheroes said:

Minority of what? Majority of Clydebank fans I talk to think your Billy Big Boots attitude and constant trolling is tiresome to say the least. It's not banter, it's bitter.

The vast majority of Clydebank fans voted to leave the Juniors to join the pyramid.

If clubs like Hurlford and Talbot are not going to get licensed and accept promotion once the Juniors are in the pyramid then we’ll be leaving.

Thats got nothing to do with being Billy Big Boots it’s just that our fans want the club to progress and play at the highest level possible.

The vast majority of Clydebank fans voted to leave the Juniors to join the pyramid.
If clubs like Hurlford and Talbot are not going to get licensed and accept promotion once the Juniors are in the pyramid then we’ll be leaving.
Thats got nothing to do with being Billy Big Boots it’s just that our fans want the club to progress and play at the highest level possible.

Highest level listen pal your club is playing at it's highest level . Your team canny even win the league your in and you want to move up diluded me thinks

To many bankies fans forget we were a junior club for 65 years before the steedmans dragged us into the sfl  to me clydebank will always be a junior club and I have no interest in joining the pyramid. Also to many of our fans show a lot of disrespect to a grade who took us back when we had no where else to go.

Archived