Hurlford v Talbot

BC63

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Hopefully, also a psychological blow........although I thought they did that in May and Hurlford shook it off, until today!

The Scottish Cup final  defeat seemed to really galvanise them as a cup, weirdly. 

Until a couple of weeks ago they looked to be cruising away but their last few games have exposed a wee whiff of vulnerability and Talbot obviously caught the scent. 

What a performance today. Sometimes you see a scoreline like this & it turns out that the final score flattered the victors. Certainly not the case today.

We outclassed them from start to finish & could have been 7 or 8 on another day.

The Ford defence were glacially slow & as incapable of dealing wjth good crosses as they were at Rugby Park.

They've still got a massive advantage with the points in the bag but their confidence will be rock botyom after that shellacking

Just want to say cheers to Hurlford today, parks the best ive seen it and those I met made an effort to say hello and there wasn't any nonsense at all directed towards to myself. Felt a different place in all honesty.

I know the result wasnt what ye's were after but be sure that hertha and the bankies bunch will take it much much worse. 

All the best. 

4 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Just want to say cheers to Hurlford today, parks the best ive seen it and those I met made an effort to say hello and there wasn't any nonsense at all directed towards to myself. Felt a different place in all honesty.

I know the result wasnt what ye's were after but be sure that hertha and the bankies bunch will take it much much worse. 

All the best. 

I actually couldn't care less lol. 

Ive only got one team in the juniors and would never turn to another team. 

53 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Not at all was just a prediction and well done talbot. Its worked out better for beith talbot winning so I'm well happy. 

ah come on, you used to be a decent poster on here now you're acting like some drunk Beith uncle. :lol:

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

All the best. 

This Bankie couldn’t care less,why would I?

All the best. 
What a doing hurlford took today did u celebrate or cry? Wasnt that long ago u were filming and supporting hurlford.

Mon the papers

3 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

All the best. 

why's that ??

Archived