Berwick v QP

an86

1 hour ago, spider1867 said:

We are struggling we have no centre halfs apart from young Lewis Magee available. Dom and Gerry suspended. Gibby still injured. Who could we play ? 

I know it is reported that he has gone but Nimmo is still listed in the team sheets. Hawke has filled in and may have to again.

We are struggling we have no centre halfs apart from young Lewis Magee available. Dom and Gerry suspended. Gibby still injured. Who could we play ? 

Big Quinno is back!

Hopefully, we'll be so much all over Berwick, we won't need to worry about the defence. Then again......

We really need a win here. Hopefully we go for it.

37 minutes ago, mo83 said:
4 hours ago, williebraveheart said:
I know it is reported that he has gone but Nimmo is still listed in the team sheets. Hawke has filled in and may have to again.

What like is the lad Hawke any good?

He is decent in my opinion. He has the right build for a striker but perhaps lacks pace for the league above. Right now I would be sorry to see him go.

1 hour ago, an86 said:

The more I look at the forecast, the more I feel like I'm going to be in Berwick on a cold Tuesday night in 2019.

Stay tuned to the forecast tomorrow. BBC currently saying heavy snow setting in by 1pm Sat and 1°C, Met Office saying it will start raining at 6pm Sat and 3°C

Easier to forecast the  Berwick starting XI

4 hours ago, A Believer said:

The match conditions will be fine; sensing deep fear, tending to panic, from QP in the face of the insurmountable challenge ahead at fortress Shielfield.

Far more terrified of the prospect of having to watch Soccer Saturday. 

Archived