Player of the season so far

7 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Dunne was rock solid until he picked up the obligatory serious injury and Haring has been good - but he's out with his serious injury in January. Naismith was the key - he knitted the team together. Without him, the forwards and the midfield look like they need a formal introduction to each other

Naismith was SPFL Player of the month in September and must have been on the short list for August and October

The fact that we were shit in November has only strengthened his reputation

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

impossible to pick a poty so far for dundee. if we had to pick someone it would be kenny miller purely for his recent goal spree but thats as close as we have.

allegiances aside forest or christie have stood out most. christie only the last 8 weeks though. not seen enough of anyone consistently, bar sportscene, but michael devlin has stood out in any aberdeen games i have watched.

impossible to pick a poty so far for dundee. if we had to pick someone it would be kenny miller purely for his recent goal spree but thats as close as we have.

allegiances aside forest or christie have stood out most. christie only the last 8 weeks though. not seen enough of anyone consistently, bar sportscene, but michael devlin has stood out in any aberdeen games i have watched.

I’d probably say Calvin Miller tbh, seems to have been our only glimmer of hope in most matches this season. But yes Kenny Miller deserves the plaudits recently.

I’d probably say Calvin Miller tbh, seems to have been our only glimmer of hope in most matches this season. But yes Kenny Miller deserves the plaudits recently.
i did think of c miller but then i remembered that penalty! that will live long in the memory

i did think of c miller but then i remembered that penalty! that will live long in the memory

It was a bad miss but tbf a young laddie like himself should of been nowhere near that penalty in a game like that.

Greg Stewart. Easily.

Don’t know if it’s still the same, but when he was at Dundee you used to get a semi as soon as he got the ball. If he had a bit more pace he’d be playing at a much higher level than Scottish football.

33 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Don’t know if it’s still the same, but when he was at Dundee you used to get a semi as soon as he got the ball. If he had a bit more pace he’d be playing at a much higher level than Scottish football.

Still exactly the same. Every time he gets the ball I am confident he will do something positive with it.

He's also incredibly gorgeous, which aids the semi.

Still exactly the same. Every time he gets the ball I am confident he will do something positive with it.
always thought he shielded the ball well which helped with his lack of pace. was really surprised he never made it at Birmingham

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:
2 hours ago, Nadroj said:

always thought he shielded the ball well which helped with his lack of pace. was really surprised he never made it at Birmingham

Yeah he does. I dont even think he is particularly slow, he has shown a good few bursts of pace for goals with us.

16 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Power has been excellent again, as have many others, but Stewart has been the catalyst for all of our recent good form. He is an absolutely exceptional talent at this level.

Agreed. His performance at Ibrox was as good as we've had from a player in a long time.

Quality of touches he shows every week marks him out as something special at this level.

Archived