Your Spotify Charts.

Drew Brees

• 11 months later...

Oh boy have I had a mare. I can't share all of what mine is saying because there's absolutely no way of me explaining my #2 artist of the year and coming out of it with any dignity. I'm absolutely mortified. Ed Sheeran was at #1 though which has happened before so I'm not surprised by that.

I see my artist of the decade was HAIM and my song of the decade was See You Again by Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth 😂.

Must do better for the next year and even next decade.

On 05/12/2019 at 03:04, JamieStevenson said:

Oh boy have I had a mare. I can't share all of what mine is saying because there's absolutely no way of me explaining my #2 artist of the year and coming out of it with any dignity. I'm absolutely mortified. Ed Sheeran was at #1 though which has happened before so I'm not surprised by that.

Your #1 was Ed Sheeran but your #2 was so embarrassing you can't tell us? The mind boggles.

My top five, apparently:

Pom Poko
Wand
Bodega
Stella Donnelly
Martha Ffion

Wouldn't have guessed that last one would be in there, but fine. (By the time I discovered I quite liked her album it was no longer available on CD, so it was spotify or nothing.)

On 06/12/2019 at 09:34, GAD said:

I was looking at it wondering who the f**k my number 2 artist, Andrew Davenport, was.

Turns out it's the guy who does all the "In the night Garden" songs. Joys of having a 2 year old...

My Spotify has been similarly invaded. Artists 3-5 on my list were all characters from My Little Pony.

I used to go to cool gigs and stuff.

1 hour ago, Adamski said:

My Spotify has been similarly invaded. Artists 3-5 on my list were all characters from My Little Pony.

I used to go to cool gigs and stuff.

The oompa lumpa song from Charlie and the chocolate factory is one of my most listened to songs of 2019 because I had to play it on repeat during a 5 hour drive to Cheltenham in the summer. I don't even know how she heard that song in the first place, but it was that or a complete meltdown.

I fucking hate those little self righteous orange c***s.

6 minutes ago, GAD said:

The oompa lumpa song from Charlie and the chocolate factory is one of my most listened to songs of 2019 because I had to play it on repeat during a 5 hour drive to Cheltenham in the summer. I don't even know how she heard that song in the first place, but it was that or a complete meltdown.

I fucking hate those little self righteous orange c***s.

Spoiler

Image result for ryan jack crying

• 3 weeks later...