Editor Data

AsimButtHitsASix

Expanded Scottish League Pyramid

image.thumb.png.26fbc6fd7dce64bd505ada25d4121686.png

All leagues down to, and included, the Highland/Lowland league split have 16 clubs. Below that they can have anything between 10 and 24 depending on promotion relegation to keep the leagues regional (teams from Dumfries and Galloway will be split between Ayrshire and Lanarkshire leagues depending on where they are)

The Scottish Cup is unseeded and all in from the first round. Straight knockout.
League Cup is for top two tiers only and is two legged knockout
Challenge Cup is for 2nd and 3rd division and the league champions of Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Faroe Islands and Iceland, the runners up from Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Faroe Islands and Iceland, the 2nd tier champions of Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Faroe Islands and Iceland and the winners of the FA Vase in England. 16 groups of 3 with the winners going to the next round. 
Alba Cup is an "all in" competition for all non-league teams (HL/LL leagues and below)
Highland Cup is for Northern Premier, 1st and 2nd division teams (Highland, Na h-Eileanan Siar and Shetland teams)
Grampian Cup is for Grampian Premier, 1st and 2nd division teams (Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire and Moray)
Tayside Cup is for Tayside Premier, 1st and 2nd division teams (Angus, Dundee City and Perth & Kinross)
Southern Cup is for Southern Premier, Lanarkshire and Ayrshire league teams. (Ayrshire, Lanarkshire and Dumfries & Galloway)
Clydeside Cup is for Clydeside teams (Inverclyde, Renfrewshire, Dunbartonshire and Glasgow)
East of Scotland Cup is for Eastern Premier, Central, Lothian/Borders and Fife league teams. (Stirlingshire, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk, Fife, Lothians and Borders)

Ye might see teams from Moray end up in the Grampian League, North Lanarkshire teams end up in Clydeside, Fife clubs may play in the Tayside leagues, etc. but will stick to where they're supposed to be for the most part)

No age limit reserve league based on league position and U-18s youth league based on league position.

League winners get £10,000,000. 1st Division winners get half of that. Next tier gets half of that, etc. 
2nd place in each league gets 90% of the money the league winner receives. 3rd place receives 90% of the money 2nd receives, etc.

Players come through aged 14 and can remain on youth contracts til they are 18. Full time contracts can be offered from 16. 

5, 9, 12, 14, 15 sequence for yellow card suspensions with rising ban length for each one. After 5 yellow cards you get one game suspension, 9 yellow cards is a two game suspension, 12 is a three game, etc.

One game suspended for each red received throughout a season.

Kirkwall Hotspurs has been "amended" to be full time with a decent squad of young players from diddy countries and high quality youth/coaching if you want an easier game rising through the leagues just for fun. This can be edited out easily enough if you want.

Would recommend clicking the "do not use real fixtures" button. Would also recommend "add players to playable teams" for more realism and "add key staff to clubs".

For leagues to go along with it (other than usual leagues you might play alongside) I'd add in "include players from" the leagues taking part in the Challenge Cup and/or the league systems they are in (if possible)

Mega Upload Link

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

Celtic League

Breakaway league featuring the clubs of the Celtic nations of Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Brittany and Cornwall. Six leagues of 16 with a basic up and down format (no pyramid) but each division includes one club from each nation within it (Ireland treated as a single nation)

Using this set up means you can no longer play the English, Welsh, Northern Irish, Republic of Ireland or French leagues although a wee bit of effort could see them edited back into existence (just need to replace the clubs who left)

Scottish clubs who didn't make the cut (Most of League 2 and everything below apart from Peterhead) have been deleted from the game. Sorry.

Prize money is on a game by game basis. Win a game and you get prize money. Draw and you get prize money. In the top flight this is £500k for a win and £100k for a draw.

There is an all in Celtic Cup plus three minor cups (with minimum amount of youth players required in match day squad) based on league position. Each two tiers has their own minor cup. There is also a pre season Super Cup.

Can't be arsed going through all the leagues but to give a rough idea here's the set up for the Premier League:
Scotland: Dundee United, Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hearts, Hibs, St. Johnstone
Brittany: EA Guingamp, Rennes, FC Lorient, Brest
Wales: Cardiff, Swansea
Ireland: Dundalk
Cornwall: Truro

Scotland is the strongest nation in the league but there are a few Breton and Welsh teams who can challenge.

Discipline rules and youth rules same as above but reserve/youth leagues are regionalised. 

Again I would recommend "do not use real fixtures" and "add key staff" and "add players to playable clubs".  As it stands you can't play any of the other British/Irish or French leagues but would be useful if you added in players of nationality for Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Mega Upload link

The UK League

image.png.eda0adcee25db6d143aa1e32cbd8dacb.png

Every professional club from Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland (semi-professional clubs excluded unless they play in the league ie: League 2 and above in Scotland and top flights of Wales and Northern Ireland) and excluding Basingstoke because f**k Basingstoke and 180 was a good even number and 181 was a shanner.

Annoyingly because the IRN BRU cup seems to be hard coded into league creation and I deleted the English conference you can't play the Scottish league despite me "promoting" clubs to take their place. Likewise the Welsh league is unplayable but Northern Ireland's is fine. Go figure.

Every league has 18 clubs and the regional leagues are... all over the place but are designed to sort themselves out after a season.

Absolutely no prize money but £150,000,000 TV Money for the top flight and the figures remain high going down the leagues.  Four cups are the British Cup (all in) and, my usual, a "league" cup split in tiers. Top two tiers get a cup, next two get a cup and the 4th division gets a cup. These cups also feature 3rd/4th place play offs because why the f**k not?

Good amount of promotion/relegation spots (at least 3 for the leagues) plus promotion/relegation play offs means there's very little mid table so will have something to play for in each game.

League positions to start are decided by reputation so Celtic are the only non-English team in the Premier. Cardiff, Swansea, Rangers and Aberdeen in the 1st. Rest of the Scottish Premier are in the 2nd division North with clubs like Barnsley. 

Every club (apart from Cardiff Uni and Queen's Park) are set to "professional". Discipline rules are one suspension for every five bookings and one game ban per sending off. Reserves and youths are regionalised.

Haven't tested it enough to see if "do not use real fixtures" is better left unchecked. Wont harm to add key staff or players. Add in all players from UK and Ireland.

Mega Upload Link

All leagues down to, and included, the Highland/Lowland league split have 16 clubs. Below that they can have anything between 10 and 24 depending on promotion relegation to keep the leagues regional (teams from Dumfries and Galloway will be split between Ayrshire and Lanarkshire leagues depending on where they are)

The Scottish Cup is unseeded and all in from the first round. Straight knockout.
Challenge Cup is for 2nd and 3rd division and the league champions of Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Faroe Islands and Iceland, the runners up from Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Faroe Islands and Iceland, the 2nd tier champions of Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Faroe Islands and Iceland and the winners of the FA Vase in England. 16 groups of 3 with the winners going to the next round. 
Alba Cup is an "all in" competition for all non-league teams (HL/LL leagues and below)
Highland Cup is for Northern Premier, 1st and 2nd division teams (Highland, Na h-Eileanan Siar and Shetland teams)
Grampian Cup is for Grampian Premier, 1st and 2nd division teams (Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire and Moray)
Tayside Cup is for Tayside Premier, 1st and 2nd division teams (Angus, Dundee City and Perth & Kinross)
Southern Cup is for Southern Premier, Lanarkshire and Ayrshire league teams. (Ayrshire, Lanarkshire and Dumfries & Galloway)
Clydeside Cup is for Clydeside teams (Inverclyde, Renfrewshire, Dunbartonshire and Glasgow)
East of Scotland Cup is for Eastern Premier, Central, Lothian/Borders and Fife league teams. (Stirlingshire, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk, Fife, Lothians and Borders)

Ye might see teams from Moray end up in the Grampian League, North Lanarkshire teams end up in Clydeside, Fife clubs may play in the Tayside leagues, etc. but will stick to where they're supposed to be for the most part)

No age limit reserve league based on league position and U-18s youth league based on league position.

League winners get £10,000,000. 1st Division winners get half of that. Next tier gets half of that, etc. 
2nd place in each league gets 90% of the money the league winner receives. 3rd place receives 90% of the money 2nd receives, etc.

Players come through aged 14 and can remain on youth contracts til they are 18. Full time contracts can be offered from 16. 

5, 9, 12, 14, 15 sequence for yellow card suspensions with rising ban length for each one. After 5 yellow cards you get one game suspension, 9 yellow cards is a two game suspension, 12 is a three game, etc.

Kirkwall Hotspurs has been "amended" to be full time with a decent squad of young players from diddy countries and high quality youth/coaching if you want an easier game rising through the leagues just for fun. This can be edited out easily enough if you want.

Would recommend clicking the "do not use real fixtures" button. Would also recommend "add players to playable teams" for more realism and "add key staff to clubs".

For leagues to go along with it (other than usual leagues you might play alongside) I'd add in "include players from" the leagues taking part in the Challenge Cup and/or the league systems they are in (if possible)
I've just subscribed to this but it does not show up in the documents folder under FM/editor. Someone else has posted a comment on steam saying the same. Any way to fix this?

33 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:
On 12/12/2018 at 18:36, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I've just subscribed to this but it does not show up in the documents folder under FM/editor. Someone else has posted a comment on steam saying the same. Any way to fix this?

Should be working fine so no idea what the issue is. Just re-uploaded it afresh under this link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1592094790

Let me know if it works

I've been working on a Scottish edit to try and revive my waning interest in the game. Kill off all Scottish clubs and create 32 cooncil teams, one for every region in Scotland.  New stadiums in "interesting" locations, new competitions, basically the sort of thing some mad American billionaire would do to "revive" our game.  Test runs saw new club Falkirk United, as well as Dumfries and Galloway win the inaugural Scottish Champions League (because if you're going to copy England, why not just copy Europe?) while Glasgow City (Old Firm fans singing We Are The World together no doubt) and Edinburgh City struggle.

After Friday have a nice bit of time off, so going to give that UK league a go. Top work. 

Have just tried to download, signed into Stream and subscribed like it says to. What do I do next to play the bloody thing haha? @AsimButtHitsASix

Edited by LondonHMFC

I'm confused by what you mean by "showing up in the folder"

image.png.1634e0b9cc81e24c78430acee4d70b27.png

There's where any I create or subscribe to get put. Where are you looking?
That is where I'm looking. Nothing i've subscribed to yesterday/today is appearing there though.

I downloaded a database a few weeks ago and it appeared there no bother, as did the one i named and saved after making a few tweaks to the original database myself.

Can subscribe and successfully access from any other steam workshop contributor other than you. This is driving me mental

On 12/17/2018 at 11:21, forameus said:

I've been working on a Scottish edit to try and revive my waning interest in the game. Kill off all Scottish clubs and create 32 cooncil teams, one for every region in Scotland.  New stadiums in "interesting" locations, new competitions, basically the sort of thing some mad American billionaire would do to "revive" our game.  Test runs saw new club Falkirk United, as well as Dumfries and Galloway win the inaugural Scottish Champions League (because if you're going to copy England, why not just copy Europe?) while Glasgow City (Old Firm fans singing We Are The World together no doubt) and Edinburgh City struggle.

Can ye share it?

• 4 weeks later...

Daft wee edit for anyone interested: Scotland FC in England

Low rep team base in Vanarama North called Scotland FC. A handful of random Scottish players, originally available on free transfers, put into a team that play out of Murrayfield. Sugar daddy owner, low(ish) crowds but potential for growth. Can't find a way to make it so they can ONLY sign Scottish players like Athletic Club do in Spain with Basque players but a decent game if you want to tear through the leagues and beat the English I guess.

Mega Upload Link