Heart of Midlothian v Livingston - Scottish Cup Fourth Round, 20/01/2019

Elixir

I just logged on trying to but four and there don't seem to be any seats together in the Main stand 
I could get the bottom of the Gorgie road  End
There can't be many more than 100 tickets left on sale so surely they'll open the Wheatfield

Sections A & B are on sale now

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/01/2019 at 08:12, Tony Wonder said:

Will be a tight game but with Naismith back and Vanecek  giving us a proper forward option I think we'll edge it.  1-0.

Not many tickets sold for this yet, lookin at about 10k, though I think a few will be holding off waiting for the Wheatfield to open up.  How many will Livingston bring through, is 1000 too optimistic?

Our allocation was 540, we’ve sold just over 400 as of yesterday. I reckon we’ll get close to about 500. 

30 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Glad the BBC picked the most exciting looking game for their big Sunday game. I'm sure this will do really well in the TV ratings!

I'd have rather watched your game, but then again, I'd rather derby matches were played at 3 on a Saturday with huge crowds, than f**k knows when on a Sunday afternoon when folk can't be arsed leaving their bed.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd have rather watched your game, but then again, I'd rather derby matches were played at 3 on a Saturday with huge crowds, than f**k knows when on a Sunday afternoon when folk can't be arsed leaving their bed.

Fair enough, its unlikely that we would have got as big a crowd if the game was televised today.

Archived