Paisley Buddies v Dandy Dons

2 hours ago, weejoeharper said:

I'm not sure what your point is? Every team loses fans when it goes through a poor spell. Killie averaged under 4000 just a few seasons ago and are getting more through the gates now that you're winning.  Our core support is around 9000, we've not averaged less than that since 1916/17 so we're fairly consistent over the period. And honestly who cares. What matters is that we enjoy our football and have a bit of banter with the other fans. It's not life and death. 

Never understand my wee man is bigger than yours.  What is clear when clubs such as Killie become sucesful bigger fish come knocking for players and the manager the Killie fan should enjoy while it lasts. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Especially because that enjoyment can disappear at the drop of a fucking hat :(

Big changes are coming in January only hope is we keep in touch. Won't be surprised to see a reaction this week. As long as I see us trying and competing will come away quite happy even if we drop the three points. D.Mc. being a Paisley lad with his wife's side being Saints fans always wants one over us. 

39 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Big changes are coming in January only hope is we keep in touch. Won't be surprised to see a reaction this week. As long as I see us trying and competing will come away quite happy even if we drop the three points. D.Mc. being a Paisley lad with his wife's side being Saints fans always wants one over us. 

How big are these changes it's all well and good saying we need to clear the decks surely we need people to take these duds.  Hopefully he has some experience lined up or will we be going down the loan markets for some youngsters from down south.  problem being the situation we are in is attracting some quality up for the fight.

1 hour ago, paisleysaints said:

How big are these changes it's all well and good saying we need to clear the decks surely we need people to take these duds.  Hopefully he has some experience lined up or will we be going down the loan markets for some youngsters from down south.  problem being the situation we are in is attracting some quality up for the fight.

What the manager said and the chairman. Bigger changes than last season 10 out was it 10 in. ? This time more out less in but of higher quality. Oran wants a squad of 22 just now it's 28. Would think around 12 out 4 in my guess. 

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

What the manager said and the chairman. Bigger changes than last season 10 out was it 10 in. ? This time more out less in but of higher quality. Oran wants a squad of 22 just now it's 28. Would think around 12 out 4 in my guess. 

More like 6 in I would think, including a keeper.

4 hours ago, Buddie Holly said:

but you said the game is off over on black and white army.is it still on on pie and bovril sean batty?

Sorry I did not write the game is off. I said there is a yellow and Amber met office warning . Second point did I say what day , what week , what month the game would be played.  No I did not. Take it you got out of bed the wrong side today. Or you still don't realise just how shit St Mirren are at this time. 

52 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Nae sure about 22, but they'll definitely have 12. #antiaberdeenconspiracy :whistle

Somebody called Greg Aitken is the ref tomorrow. 

Never heard of him .  Have we had him before ?

Archived