Gary Caldwell's Jaggernaught vs wee pt Alloa

Good to see the Colossus back on track after a few abberations of late...

I guess this will decide if we will be looking at mid table mediocrity or continuing to float about at the arse end of this diddy league?

Alloa have done pretty well and deserved their win  against us on Caldwell's debut. Will Heed have learned from that? Here's hoping...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Only a complete diddy would extend/shrink a pitch in a feeble attempt to win football matches.

On behalf of everyone I would like to thank you for spelling out the joke for us, it really was just too cryptic for  all to comprehend.

I really love when some thick yokel thinks that they're actually adding to the joke by explaining it!

14 hours ago, Nightmare said:

I feel like you might have missed the point/joke.

Not really.

I'd didn't think Partick were about to extend the pitch and especially into the 1st few rows. 

Really just grabbed the opportunity to point and laugh that someone at Alloa actually believed they would have more chance staying up if they play on a 5 aside size pitch.

Looking forward to Saturday and my first trip to Firhill. Hopefully we don't give away any soft goals like we did against a poor Falkirk side and make things hard for ourselves.

Unless anyone is injured I would start with the same starting 11, I reckon Partick will have their backs up after beating Dunfermline and Hastie and Zannata can hurt them on the break with their pace.

10 hours ago, BigMartyn86 said:

Looking forward to Saturday and my first trip to Firhill. Hopefully we don't give away any soft goals like we did against a poor Falkirk side and make things hard for ourselves.

Unless anyone is injured I would start with the same starting 11, I reckon Partick will have their backs up after beating Dunfermline and Hastie and Zannata can hurt them on the break with their pace.

Last time I was at Firhill we won  1 - 0  to give you an idea how long ago ..Larry haggart scored the  goal..!

Archived