Sign in to follow this  
M0rtonfc

Fitbit Charge 3

Was going to get the baw n chain one of these for her Chrimbo but reading some bad reviews about sync issues with the app, tracking site etc.... anyone got one? Not sure if these bad reviews are actually legit or if they are by people who have with no idea how to work it?

Read solid reviews for the Fitbit 2 but looks like certain sizes have been discounted so that’s oot the windae!

There are only a limited number of phones that support syncing with the Charge 3.

I suspect a large number of those bad reviews are from people who have an unsupported phone but didn't bother to check what phones are supported before buying it.

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

There are only a limited number of phones that support syncing with the Charge 3.

I suspect a large number of those bad reviews are from people who have an unsupported phone but didn't bother to check what phones are supported before buying it.

A lot of the reviews are people who are saying the sync did work but then had faults several weeks later, will dig around, cheers.

If you can afford a bit more, I have the Fitbit Ionic and I love it. Built-in GPS so I can use it for running. Also stores music that can be streamed to Bluetooth headphones.

28 minutes ago, Gaz said:

If you can afford a bit more, I have the Fitbit Ionic and I love it. Built-in GPS so I can use it for running. Also stores music that can be streamed to Bluetooth headphones.

Bit out the price range mate but had a wee read up on it there, it does look class!