Ready/Microwave Meals

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant find a picture of one online that isnt all blurry but tesco just discontinued a spicy beef and jalapeno pasta bake. that was the bollocks and i was devastated when i found out they are gone. would happily have 2 of them a week.

findus lasagne were fine for an easy tea until someone dropped them in it and they had to remove all that delicious horse.

i dont mind the bbq rustlers burgers now and again. far from luxury food and full of nipples and eyelids but they are ok if your on your own and cant be arsed cooking

22 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

cant find a picture of one online that isnt all blurry but tesco just discontinued a spicy beef and jalapeno pasta bake. that was the bollocks and i was devastated when i found out they are gone. would happily have 2 of them a week.

findus lasagne were fine for an easy tea until someone dropped them in it and they had to remove all that delicious horse.

i dont mind the bbq rustlers burgers now and again. far from luxury food and full of nipples and eyelids but they are ok if your on your own and cant be arsed cooking

I often wonder why you had a stroke. Fate can be cruel.

Wasn't there a whole thread about the correct way to make scrambled eggs? The way I remember it, everybody called me a BEAST agreed with my suggestion to make soft-boiled eggs and mash them in a cup with a wee touch of butter, mayonnaise, and salt.

Wasn't there a whole thread about the correct way to make scrambled eggs? The way I remember it, everybody called me a BEAST agreed with my suggestion to make soft-boiled eggs and mash them in a cup with a wee touch of butter, mayonnaise, and salt.
Theres no way theres people on here that havent heard of/tried chappit eggs? I dont like it personally, but chopped up soft boiled eggs in a cup is widespread.

Anyway, scrambled eggs in the microwave are fine as long as you dont overcook them. Easy for them to go dry and spongy tho.

13 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Fair enough if you like it but that isn’t scrambled egg.

Key to good scrambled egg is a shit tonne of butter and avoid overcooking it (like most folk do).

16 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You have just described something that isn't scrambled egg.

10 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Fair enough if you like it but that isn’t scrambled egg.

Key to good scrambled egg is a shit tonne of butter and avoid overcooking it (like most folk do).

Indeed.  Plus keep stirring so what you end up with is just slightly thicker than an egg mousse.

You can't (easily) do that in a microwave.

Archived