Ready/Microwave Meals

Not usually a fan of ready / microwave meals , but was on a flyer the other night and needed something quick and easy .

I bought a McIntosh microwave macaroni cheese from the local Asda and have to say it’s one of the best macaroni cheeses I’ve tasted, perfect consistency and right amount of cheese .

Whats the P&B masses recommendations and nominations for best microwave ready meal ?

26AFDDC1-A33A-4E1F-B40B-94E06EA95914.jpeg.e60687675f83a51cccc5a6cf600c4d3e.jpeg

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Not usually a fan of ready / microwave meals , but was on a flyer the other night and needed something quick and easy .

I bought a McIntosh microwave macaroni cheese from the local Asda and have to say it’s one of the best macaroni cheeses I’ve tasted, perfect consistency and right amount of cheese .

Whats the P&B masses recommendations and nominations for best microwave ready meal ?

26AFDDC1-A33A-4E1F-B40B-94E06EA95914.jpeg.e60687675f83a51cccc5a6cf600c4d3e.jpeg

250g?  That wouldn't fill a hole in your teeth,

Marks & Spencer do some that are pretty decent indeed. Three for a tenner. Closest I've found to an actual proper meal. I've been living on them for the past few weeks as I haven't been getting in 'til 2030 at the earliest, and I'll be fucked if I'm breaking out the pots and pans at that hour.

I prefer this one to the OP's choice. Macaroni Cheese may be one of the few things that actually tastes better as a ready meal.

noImageAvailable&resMode=sharp2&id=einSn

4 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Marks & Spencer do some that are pretty decent indeed. Three for a tenner. Closest I've found to an actual proper meal. I've been living on them for the past few weeks as I haven't been getting in 'til 2030 at the earliest, and I'll be fucked if I'm breaking out the pots and pans at that hour.

I prefer this one to the OP's choice. Macaroni Cheese may be one of the few things that actually tastes better as a ready meal.

Never realised they did it with bacon, sounds brilliant 

6 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Never realised they did it with bacon, sounds brilliant 

Best I've ever tasted.

Not even embarrassed that I'm drooling at the thought of a wean's meal right now. Haters gonna hate.

50 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

They're very good, but trumped by this variety:

Spicy_MacnCheese-300x245.jpg

Archived