The Blue Brazil v (The) Appeal F.C

CowdenLoyal

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Who said anything about religion in this thread? 

Craig Thompson is not a Roman Catholic and nobody says he is 

He is a Rangers hating cheating b*****d but it has nothing to do with Religion. 

Ok sorry, substitute ‘catholics’ with ‘all of Scottish football’ 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

No he is an out and out cheat

He has consistently throughout his career given these decisions against Rangers

It has nothing to do with the match result. Using referees to cover up your teams inadequacies is for Ps & Ds

I ll continue to call out cheats like Craig The @@@@ , The RE Teacher and Kevin Clancy 

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Hugh Dallas is , by a huge distance , the best Scottish Referee in my life time . Only other that even comes close is Brian McGinlay.

Rowbotham was a poor referee. Pretty sure he wrongly sent off Gazza in Old Firm game that ultimately cost Rangers 10 in a row. Big Stubbs scored a last minute equaliser that night

:lol:

9 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

:lol:

And your point is? The referees incompetence impacted on the result of that game. That’s a fact 

You know I was saying only complaining about referees when you lose or draw is for P&Ds. 

Funnily enough not one of you have questioned the Cowdenbeath poster still claiming the cheat was correct to give a penalty even after seeing it is clearly a dreadful decision. Not one of you.

And then you wonder why this place as seen as an utter joke. :rolleyes:

Pie and Bovril used to be considered a quality football forum among utter dross.  I don’t think anyone would claim that these days 

35 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

And your point is? The referees incompetence impacted on the result of that game. That’s a fact 

You know I was saying only complaining about referees when you lose or draw is for P&Ds. 

Funnily enough not one of you have questioned the Cowdenbeath poster still claiming the cheat was correct to give a penalty even after seeing it is clearly a dreadful decision. Not one of you.

And then you wonder why this place as seen as an utter joke. :rolleyes:

Pie and Bovril used to be considered a quality football forum among utter dross.  I don’t think anyone would claim that these days 

The two contradictory sentences  highlight your absolute bias.  You yourself went on to use a referee to cover up your own team's inadequacy ! :1eye

I am afraid the only joker here is you. 

3 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

The two contradictory sentences  highlight your absolute bias.  You yourself went on to use a referee to cover up your own team's inadequacy ! :1eye

I am afraid the only joker here is you. 

No I didn’t ya nutcase.  

Only highlighting referees bias / honest mistakes is for P&Ds 

I highlight bias / incompetence whatever the result 

Of course I’m the joker. This place is not to be taken seriously. 

Your own bias shines through. If you need the bus fare you just need to ask (I’ve a long memory) :lol:

Your own bias shines through. If you need the bus fare you just need to ask (I’ve a long memory) :lol:

You memory isn’t that great if you can’t remember the decisions that Collum, Clancy and Craig the ***** have given in favour of your club.

6 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

No I didn’t ya nutcase.  

Only highlighting referees bias / honest mistakes is for P&Ds 

I highlight bias / incompetence whatever the result 

Of course I’m the joker. This place is not to be taken seriously. 

Yes you did , you slavering mess. 

No sign of slavering Bob to comment on the four dodgy penalties The Sevco received at the weekend.

Two cheating dives, one dodgy handball outside the box and one foul outside the box (unlike our penalty).

Archived