The Blue Brazil v (The) Appeal F.C

CowdenLoyal

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Two penalties denied by The @@@@ 

We ll just let it go though as it’s only Cowdenbeath!

The handball and...

Why didn’t Defoe play for Rangers tonight? Expected him to play against lower league opposition. Strange. 

52 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Invite to the Deoch an Dorus for Craig imminent.

38 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Fify

14 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Bigots

IMG_4310.jpg

Rangers and celtic playing at the same time and Drew is all over the Rangers game....

Rangers and celtic playing at the same time and Drew is all over the Rangers game....

If you were watching the Celtic game your mind would’ve wandered too, was pedestrian at best. Didn’t see any of the **** game. That photo was on fb. Anything else you need clearing up?

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

If you were watching the Celtic game your mind would’ve wandered too, was pedestrian at best. Didn’t see any of the **** game. That photo was on fb. Anything else you need clearing up?

The Brexit back stop.....

24 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It would be cheap to say we were shite in the 2nd half.  The truth is that Cowdenbeath wanted it more and their players put in a good shift.

Best wishes for the rest of the season.

Thanks, I felt we did put in a good shift. Double substitution introducing 2 young pacy forwards gave us a lot more moments  and a different dimension. 

I enjoyed the 2nd half but disappointed how we started the game. Too negative.

45 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It would be cheap to say we were shite in the 2nd half.  The truth is that Cowdenbeath wanted it more and their players put in a good shift.

Best wishes for the rest of the season.

Naw think it was more of a case of the job being done and the foot came off the gas a bit?

A bit disrespectful to Cowdenbeath but that's how it came across, and probably the right thing to do from your standpoint with tougher games on the way.

Let’s be honest, we made a game of it 2nd half because half that team aren’t good enough to play for Rangers.

the keeper was dodgy and Flanagan is extremely average on the ball. Coulibally  must have some agent. Macaulay not Rangers class and neither is Lafferty.

Also Defoe is a gamble at this stage of his career and the jury is out, great player that he was.

30 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Naw think it was more of a case of the job being done and the foot came off the gas a bit?

A bit disrespectful to Cowdenbeath but that's how it came across, and probably the right thing to do from your standpoint with tougher games on the way.

I think you're being a touch harsh.  I just watched the highlights on Sportscene and clearly Bollan not only changed a couple of players 'early doors' but also seemed to have instructed his team to get in our faces.  Both tactics worked.

18 minutes ago, big al said:

Let’s be honest, we made a game of it 2nd half because half that team aren’t good enough to play for Rangers.

the keeper was dodgy and Flanagan is extremely average on the ball. Coulibally  must have some agent. Macaulay not Rangers class and neither is Lafferty.

Also Defoe is a gamble at this stage of his career and the jury is out, great player that he was.

Wes is a decent back up Keeper. Probably too good to be sitting on our bench and I expect him to go in the summer 

Was looking forward to seeing Flanagan at right back but condition of the pitch made it impossible to play it out from the back

McAuley is an experienced centre back who will be great for Katic 

It’s just not happening for Lafferty and it’s a worry when he can’t do it against Cowdenbeath! 

Gerard not willing to criticise that cheating b*****d Thompson as we won. 

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I think you're being a touch harsh.  I just watched the highlights on Sportscene and clearly Bollan not only changed a couple of players 'early doors' but also seemed to have instructed his team to get in our faces.  Both tactics worked.

This.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're probably right but it's something that happens a lot so I'm always skeptical. 

6 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Wes is a decent back up Keeper. Probably too good to be sitting on our bench and I expect him to go in the summer 

Was looking forward to seeing Flanagan at right back but condition of the pitch made it impossible to play it out from the back

McAuley is an experienced centre back who will be great for Katic 

It’s just not happening for Lafferty and it’s a worry when he can’t do it against Cowdenbeath! 

Gerard not willing to criticise that cheating b*****d Thompson as we won. 

The keeper was very very lucky on a couple of occasions tonight, but of course it was the poor pitch.

Why didn't we start with that more attacking line up? Night and day from the first half to the second, especially after the substitutions. What's the point in sitting back lumping aimless long balls to Renton. Total waste of time. Even Renton showed the way when he ran with the ball.

As usual, everyone except Bollan can see why Swann should start games.

Soon as we started pressurising them, they started hoofing the ball in a total panic. Always going to be hard for us, but we should be attacking them, nothing to lose. Not sitting back watching them hit sideways passes just to look good on the possession stats

As for the ref, another useless clown. Definitely favoured them.

Archived