The Blue Brazil v (The) Appeal F.C

CowdenLoyal

11 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Why are the two Brechin fans so interested in this game?

Never realised I'd accidentally fallen into Blue Brazil Online or Follow Follow.

There had been plenty of posts from supporters of Dunfermline, Raith, Falkirk, QoS, Morton, Berwick etc before me.  If somebody asks me a question, I'll tend to answer. That's how P&B generally works.  ;)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Never realised I'd accidentally fallen into Blue Brazil Online or Follow Follow.

There had been plenty of posts from supporters of Dunfermline, Raith, Falkirk, QoS, Morton, Berwick etc before me.  If somebody asks me a question, I'll tend to answer. That's how P&B generally works.  ;)

Don't think anyone's posted more. You'll be welcome at CP any time.

1 minute ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Don't think anyone's posted more. You'll be welcome at CP any time.

Not been since the East Kilbride playoff. Was annoyed it went to ET as I was cutting it very, very fine with getting across to Alloa for our epic there. Both of us delighted no doubt. 

#playoffsupersaturday

12 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Why are the two Brechin fans so interested in this game?

I was initially trying to reel in an old mucker who is a Cowden fan who had a rant on facebook  about the ticket allocation.    He didn't play along on here  but thanks to the ones who did. 

2 hours ago, onecowden said:

Well if the forecast is even close to being accurate this game is off again. On to Monday the 4th it is.

Not so sure about that.  If the covers are down early enough then it could protect the pitch.  Haven't seen any requests go out yet for help so presume they aren't going down for a few days yet though.

Cowden and Rangers have clubbed together to get a pitch protection system installed at Central Park to ensure that the game goes ahead on Wednesday.

Fair play to Rangers for their help with this.

Cowden and Rangers have clubbed together to get a pitch protection system installed at Central Park to ensure that the game goes ahead on Wednesday.

Are they hiring the lads that torched the Rangers bus?

15 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

But But But Monkey Tennis thinks Rangers want games in adverse weather postponed :rolleyes:

Hopefully we get this game out the way. 

As has been said it hardly helped Rangers having the original game postponed 

I take it Rangers have sold out their allocation, Cowdenbeath will get a decent pay day from TV and Rangers are gifting them money 

You are welcome 

On 1/25/2019 at 19:08, The Minertaur said:

Sevco the team that cares.

Did we not set some sort of record for the amount of postponements around 1979 against Partick Thistle ? The saga went on for weeks as I recall.

Inverness v Falkirk was postponed 29 times in 1979. So you got the year right. [emoji106]

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/mar/22/theknowledge.sport

11 hours ago, cowden0 said:

Did we not set some sort of record for the amount of postponements around 1979 against Partick Thistle ? The saga went on for weeks as I recall.

It was 78 think it was around 12 times the game was off and folk complain about a wee bit of snow these days! Real snow back then:lol:

30 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Covers went down yesterday the hot air blower was going on today full story and pic on the club website.

Thanks, just read it. I live a few miles from Aberdeen and it’s been snowing heavily for the last couple of hours. Hopefully this doesn’t arrive down your way.

4 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Thanks, just read it. I live a few miles from Aberdeen and it’s been snowing heavily for the last couple of hours. Hopefully this doesn’t arrive down your way.

No problem. No idea how the snow will affect the covers hopefully the hot air will melt it when it lands.

On 26/01/2019 at 10:57, BobWilliamson said:

But But But Monkey Tennis thinks Rangers want games in adverse weather postponed :rolleyes:

Hopefully we get this game out the way. 

As has been said it hardly helped Rangers having the original game postponed 

I take it Rangers have sold out their allocation, Cowdenbeath will get a decent pay day from TV and Rangers are gifting them money 

You are welcome 

You are such a generous club.

Archived