The Blue Brazil v (The) Appeal F.C

CowdenLoyal

It's Donald I feel sorry for .  He did everything in his power to make sure the Cowdenbeath support could be their 12th man !!!! :rolleyes: 
Be a real shame if sky or premier sports can't screen the rearranged game !!!! [emoji38]
Premier Sports have confirmed they will have the rearranged game so unlucky.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Minertaur said:
12 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:
It's Donald I feel sorry for .  He did everything in his power to make sure the Cowdenbeath support could be their 12th man !!!! :rolleyes: 
Be a real shame if sky or premier sports can't screen the rearranged game !!!! emoji38.png

Premier Sports have confirmed they will have the rearranged game so unlucky.

Ach well the rest of the Cowdenbeath support can sleep easy knowing they will get to see the game after all. 

All hail Donald . A man for the peepel !! 

6 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Ach well the rest of the Cowdenbeath support can sleep easy knowing they will get to see the game after all. 

All hail Donald . A man for the peepel !! 

At least he made sure we were competitive when we were in the Championship and not a laughing stock like Brechin were last season.

13 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

At least he made sure we were competitive when we were in the Championship and not a laughing stock like Brechin were last season.

Aye that turned out well for you didn't it ? :lol:  

In fairness though he made sure you didn't fall through the trapdoor with his contacts !  ;)8)

Just now, theoriginalhedge said:

Aye that turned out well for you didn't it ? :lol:  

In fairness though he made sure you didn't fall through the trapdoor with his contacts !  ;)8)

Stayed there for 3 seasons. Brechin are falling faster than we did enjoy L2 next season.

3 hours ago, thepundit said:

Apparently Findlay only said that as a joke on the radio. I'm sure he's known Jimmy for a long time.

Apparently he only defended Craig Whyte as a joke too. It remains an exquisite nugget of #TheBanterYears.

I'm sure that the wee odious twerp Jummy has forgiven his pal by now...  #AyeRight.

On 18/01/2019 at 19:36, Monkey Tennis said:

Cowden director Tom Ewing making the point that all seemed well until Rangers staff arrived, then suddenly a local ref was summoned and the match was called off.

As Bollan says, if the opponent was Berwick Rangers, the match would have gone ahead.  

Rangers once more bullying their way to the outcome that suits them. 

Can't have difficult conditions can we - they might act as some sort of leveller.   Nothing scares them more than the prospect of even a slightly fairer fight.

Even for you that is some amount of stretching of the truth. 

Although I'm not a fan of this sort of thing happening, if Central Park was to be an issue for a replay, could Cowden not suggest playing them at East End (plastic pitch) and cash in on what would undoubtedly be a larger crowd? They seem to have had some decent results at EEP in recent years.

Although I'm not a fan of this sort of thing happening, if Central Park was to be an issue for a replay, could Cowden not suggest playing them at East End (plastic pitch) and cash in on what would undoubtedly be a larger crowd? They seem to have had some decent results at EEP in recent years.

When did the Pars put a plastic pitch down?

If off again/drawn - will the next attempt be Monday 4th or Tuesday 5th February?

Teams must then make two attempts to play the tie on Monday 4 and if not successful then Wednesday 6 and then repeat each midweek until decided. Teams can change the Monday date to Tuesday if mutually agreed but must then try on the Wednesday if game didn't go ahead. Replays though have to fit in same timescales

Archived