The Blue Brazil v (The) Appeal F.C

CowdenLoyal

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Cowdenbeath fans will be gutted. Not every day you get to go to a match where you support both teams

Haha good one! On a totally unrelated note, do you fans still sing “we are the people”?

2 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Haha good one! On a totally unrelated note, do you fans still sing “we are the people”?

Don't think we've ever sang that m8

Just now, Muzza81 said:

Of course you didn’t. *winks conspicuously*

In all seriousness, I fucking hate the "We are the Steeple" song for that very reason and wish we didn't sing it

Cowden director Tom Ewing making the point that all seemed well until Rangers staff arrived, then suddenly a local ref was summoned and the match was called off.

As Bollan says, if the opponent was Berwick Rangers, the match would have gone ahead.  

Rangers once more bullying their way to the outcome that suits them. 

Can't have difficult conditions can we - they might act as some sort of leveller.   Nothing scares them more than the prospect of even a slightly fairer fight.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Bollan making the point that all seemed well until Rangers officials arrived, the suddenly a local ref was summoned and the match was called off.

As he says, if the opponent was Berwick Rangers, the match would have gone ahead.  

Rangers once more bullying their way to the outcome that suits them. 

Can't have difficult conditions can we - they might act as some sort of leveller.   Nothing scares them more than the prospect of even a slightly fairer fight.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpVR3AX1EmMOmYwSH4Xqz

8 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

As I'm backing them at 45/1 I'm expecting a comfortable victory for Cowdenbeath.

Get your money back. We were out to 60/1 before it was called off. Although the greedy bookies had slashed the prices on our players scoring the first goal.

Archived