The Blue Brazil v (The) Appeal F.C

CowdenLoyal

Confirmed to be played Friday 18th January and live on Premier Sports.

Would absolutely love to be inducted into the hall of fame of the banter years but sadly can't really see any shock happening here. We did manage a 0-0 the last time we met them on league duty at CP and I think that's the best we could hope for. Maybe Master Donald has conducted a series of handshakes that would ensure a replay at Ibrox?

Literally the only thing I'm looking forward to is the funds it'll bring into the club. All the *** baggage can get in the sea.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy 2-0 win for The Blue Brazil on our way to cup glory.

Will obviously be a tough game and with it being the Friday night I'll probably not make it down.  It's all about the £££ for us this game.  If we can frustrate Rangers early on then we might have half a chance but I'd expect us to get hammered here.

The big question though - will this be the worst ground Steven Gerrard has ever been to?

• 3 weeks later...

Confirmed to be played Friday 18th January and live on Premier Sports.

Would absolutely love to be inducted into the hall of fame of the banter years but sadly can't really see any shock happening here. We did manage a 0-0 the last time we met them on league duty at CP and I think that's the best we could hope for. Maybe Master Donald has conducted a series of handshakes that would ensure a replay at Ibrox?

Literally the only thing I'm looking forward to is the funds it'll bring into the club. All the *** baggage can get in the sea.

“Not looking forward to the game” (but I’ll start the match thread six weeks before kick off) !? Aye ok mate[emoji106][emoji6]

• 2 weeks later...

in regards to the game. Everyone thinking defoe may start I cant see it. Lafferty will start im sure unless injured. boy like goldson likely rested and mcgregor too. still a strong strong team regardless.

It will be the worst ground he has managed at..... If i were them look on it as an adventure.... ahahaha.

Fingers crossed the weather holds out. It is meant to take a downward turn after Wednesday. Supposedly hovering around zero degrees from Thursday onwards. 

Hopefully the only Beast from the East we see will be Sheerin coming on as a sub and destroying The Rangers defence.

On 1/12/2019 at 21:17, big al said:

What kind of team will The Rangers put out? With a friendly on the next day will we see a weakened team I presume?

Not sure.  I'd expect the Sunday team to be a bounce game.  Friday?  I hope we assemble a competitive squad.

On 1/12/2019 at 21:17, big al said:

What kind of team will The Rangers put out? With a friendly on the next day will we see a weakened team I presume?

I doubt Rangers will play their strongest team in any of the two games.  I expect Gerrard will mix it up a bit and give players such as Lafferty, Middleton, Rossiter, Katic, Grezda, Wallace etc a chance.

2-0 Rangers. Played at the speed of a bounce game.

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

I doubt Rangers will play their strongest team in any of the two games.  I expect Gerrard will mix it up a bit and give players such as Lafferty, Middleton, Rossiter, Katic, Grezda, Wallace etc a chance.

2-0 Rangers. Played at the speed of a bounce game.

Yeah, sounds likely (the line up , not the score line!)

Hopefully we can make it a difficult night.

On 11/12/2018 at 08:00, The Minertaur said:

Easy 2-0 win for The Blue Brazil on our way to cup glory.

Will obviously be a tough game and with it being the Friday night I'll probably not make it down.  It's all about the £££ for us this game.  If we can frustrate Rangers early on then we might have half a chance but I'd expect us to get hammered here.

The big question though - will this be the worst ground Steven Gerrard has ever been to?

It's the worst ground that anyone's ever been to, so I'd say yes.

3 hours ago, big al said:

Yeah, sounds likely (the line up , not the score line!)

Hopefully we can make it a difficult night.

If memory serves I think you’s got a 0-0 not too long ago against us so it’s certainly a possibility.

The quality of the squads is a bit different these days though! :)

50 minutes ago, thepundit said:

If memory serves I think you’s got a 0-0 not too long ago against us so it’s certainly a possibility.

The quality of the squads is a bit different these days though! :)

4 years ago in March. A hard game to watch but a great point for us. 

Yeah yer right, we have a better manager now and an improving team, while you are signing has beens!

Archived