Airdrie v Arbroath

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

F**k me any team thats come to gayfield and taken the lead in the first half start time wasting. Plus, questioning tactics of a team that are unbeaten at the top of the league.....deary me

Are we not allowed to question Arbroath's tactics now?  Feck me, some of you guys are sounding like Celtic fans from last season - you'll be calling yourselves the Invincible's next....

11 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

You mean when we were winning we tried to waste time? That'll never catch on

Well it certainly worked for you guys..

Nothing between the teams other than our defensive, midfield and striking weaknesses.. Was going to say well done to Arbroath for keeping the run going - but I don't want to stroke any big ego's further. So  here's hoping you get pumped soon.

Nothing between the teams other than our defensive, midfield and striking weaknesses.. Was going to say well done to Arbroath for keeping the run going - but I don't want to stroke any big ego's further. So  here's hoping you get pumped soon.

What so your whole team other than your goalkeeper?? Think that’s a lot between the teams tbh.

1 hour ago, Roger Thornhill said:

Come on Roger, let them gloat. Arbroath are a small team who are doing exceptionally well at the moment. I’m genuinely pleased for them. Let them enjoy their success.

Anyway, once we sign Messi and Kane during the window, we’ll be fine!

1 hour ago, waysider said:

Come on Roger, let them gloat. Arbroath are a small team who are doing exceptionally well at the moment. I’m genuinely pleased for them. Let them enjoy their success.

Don't think that'll be enough, another 5 or 6 on top of that required.

Haha attitude of Airdrie fans. Arbroath biggest and best PT team now. Them the facts x

4 hours ago, Roger Thornhill said:

Are we not allowed to question Arbroath's tactics now?  Feck me, some of you guys are sounding like Celtic fans from last season - you'll be calling yourselves the Invincible's next....

You’re absolutely allowed to question them, it just makes you look like an idiot though, seeing as these tactics have gotten us to the top of the league and towards the end of December still unbeaten. They are unquestionably successful so far. 

10 minutes ago, Mexico said:

You’re absolutely allowed to question them, it just makes you look like an idiot though, seeing as these tactics have gotten us to the top of the league and towards the end of December still unbeaten. They are unquestionably successful so far. 

My initial question on your tactics was about your time wasting  mid way through the 2nd half because you weren't in the game . Go back and read.  Idiot.

[emoji23] the mess of this

So ironic, considering you are a man child, next time you see me ask to see my phone, you get ripped to f**k by people you consider your pals, it's funny as f**k. I keep my mouth shut and everyone thinks you're a helmet: bus even had a meeting:, minter

Archived