Airdrie v Arbroath

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doris hasn’t played for over a year so of course he will be tired after an hour.this is basically his pre season to get game time and get sharper

Aye I know haha, he's done really well in his time playing considering, still really putting himself about as he's always done

Thankfully I only have to visit Tory county every 2 weeks or so and spend the rest of my time in the People's Republic of Lochee,  in the politically switched on metropolis of Dundee.
Team for Saturday for me:
Jamieson
Robertson
Whatley
Little
Hammy
Omar (if struggling after knock last week, then Denholm)
Gold
Swankie
Linn
Wallace
McKenna
Who's Robertson?

What's the chance of a postponement with bad weather forecast for tomorrow. How does it look down Airdrie way ?

Looks pretty calm in Airdrie? Supposed to be a bit of snow tomorrow night but through the day nothing and no real wind or that.

have to admit that i have also renamed thompson as robertson on a couple of posts. dont know where it comes from🤦🏻‍♂️

Signing both Thompson and Jamieson has confused us all. Dick will no doubt find a Williamson and a Davidson in January.

On 12/12/2018 at 21:02, Pesadilla said:

Well the PM survives....I expect the rest of my prediction will be widely inaccurate too.

Wow. Just watch the PM pull up Junker about the nebulous comment, the tide has turned, our lads will be watching that on their iPads before the game and will emerge from the tunnel full of the British Bulldog spirit. 

7-0 it is.

Wow. Just watch the PM pull up Junker about the nebulous comment, the tide has turned, our lads will be watching that on their iPads before the game and will emerge from the tunnel full of the British Bulldog spirit. 
7-0 it is.

Nebulous? Come on Jean-Claude, clusterfuck is the word you’re searching for.

2 hours ago, Wullie McNaught said:

Airdrie to take an early lead, Rovers fans to think Arbroath are finally going to drop points, Arbroath score in the 57th, 76th and 85th minutes to secure yet another 3 points in their fucking relentless march toward the title. b*****ds.

minus the early goal but close cheers yours truly b*****d

Archived