Ayr vs County

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Ah FFS, that amber warning might change things a wee bit. The pitch and conditions will be fine but it's typical we're playing a Highland team travelling down.

We've had matches called off against hearts, when it been a great day/conditions for a match in Dingwall but the authorities have deemed it unsafe for travelling fans due to snow on the A9 at drumochter.

16 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

We've had matches called off against hearts, when it been a great day/conditions for a match in Dingwall but the authorities have deemed it unsafe for travelling fans due to snow on the A9 at drumochter.

Looks like the weather will be ok travelling down but gets a bit shitty during and after the game. 

11 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Looks like the weather will be ok travelling down but gets a bit shitty during and after the game. 

Spare a thought for poor me, I've been sporting my Ayr tops along La Carihuela and Benalmadena seafront all week with 23 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Just heading back tonight so will be feeling it rather grim at Somerset tomorrow. 

Hopefully Lawrence and company can fire a few in to heat us all up though !!!

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Team news and manager insight from the match preview listed below:

Fact they've obviously not even noticed and updated it, either that the team is on strike and there's no match going to take place.

Amber warning issued for Frozen rain, no idea what that is but it sounded armageddon like when they described it on the radio news a few minutes ago !!

41 minutes ago, Iain said:

Is that different from hail?

I did wonder that myself, however we live in the era of sensationalism where a little wind and rain is a "storm" and for what we would have just previously called a miserable day is now touted as some sort of potential extinction event !!!

Archived