Queens v Dunfermline

Think we will be without Dobbie and Harkins for this game .

Dobbie is a huge miss as he would be for any team in our league Dobbie scores most of our goals so difficult to see where our goals will come from .

Dunfermline are a big club with a good squad surprised where they are in the league  hopefully a Queens home win to stay 4th the in the league 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's accurate (probably even generous) but Queens are one of the shortest odds for a home team against us this season at 6/5, I'm sure even Ross County were larger odds than that going into the weekend. 

The games last year at Palmerston were absolutely dreadful, I can't see this being any better. 

I'll be there with it being the closest game, Palmerston has excellent pricing. Dumfries has a few cracking pubs aswell, gutted I can't take advantage of that. 

Queen of the South away in mid-December, hold me fucking back. Apathy is rapidly taking over for me and doubt I'll be back to Pars game before the derby in the Cup.

Must win for us and a relegation battle beckons if we lose tbh. AJ has totally lost any support he had from the fans and that's nearly impossible to win back. The players we have should be nowhere near the bottom two IMO.

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Queen of the South away in mid-December, hold me fucking back. Apathy is rapidly taking over for me and doubt I'll be back to Pars game before the derby in the Cup.

Must win for us and a relegation battle beckons if we lose tbh. AJ has totally lost any support he had from the fans and that's nearly impossible to win back. The players we have should be nowhere near the bottom two IMO.

True,Infact i know one Queens fan who fancied you lot to win the league. 3 points would be nice here but i suspect another draw could be on the cards.

3 hours ago, Q0S-RUSH said:

True,Infact i know one Queens fan who fancied you lot to win the league. 3 points would be nice here but i suspect another draw could be on the cards.

After we came back to win at Tannadice on the opening day, I thought we'd at least push County hard for the title. Sadly, we've not even come close to the second half performance and are skating very close to falling into a battle to beat the drop.

5 hours ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

So pars fans what's going wrong with team or tactics?

I genuinely think the players are good enough. Look at our performances against Hearts in the cup and both Dundee teams earlier in the season, the talent is there. The problem is the manager, he is so stubborn with tactics it's unreal, his refusal to make changes during a game is infuriating and i just get the impression that the squad just isn't performing for him.

Archived