• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Wile E Coyote

Another year, another Cumnock manager

Lol maybe you should crawl out of Paul burns arsehole and realise he ain't the only junior player to have played senior. Like Talbot players over the years including at least one current have. So clearly Talbot fans ain't jealous of a cumnock player manager who has senior experience. Glenafton players have participated in the senior cup as junior players , have any of cumnocks? (Whilst as a cumnock player) no. Bringing up totally irrelevant stuff when u don't like something somebody has said. Bawrash is a fitting username 

Hahahahaha talbot this talbot that, are you sure your not actually a closet talbot fan because the way you go on about them is embarrassing for being supposedly a glenafton diehard. And I was referring to present glenafton players who have played at the same level as burns as I’m well aware the likes of rough, quitongo,smith etc were all on the books of the Glens before. So glenafton players have played in the senior Scottish cup what’s that got to do with anything I’ve mentioned since you say I’m bringing up irrelevant stuff???

16 hours ago, Bawrash1 said:

Hahahahaha talbot this talbot that, are you sure your not actually a closet talbot fan because the way you go on about them is embarrassing for being supposedly a glenafton diehard. And I was referring to present glenafton players who have played at the same level as burns as I’m well aware the likes of rough, quitongo,smith etc were all on the books of the Glens before. So glenafton players have played in the senior Scottish cup what’s that got to do with anything I’ve mentioned since you say I’m bringing up irrelevant stuff???

You continue to bring up burns senior experience, that ain't relevant on a JUNIOR forum in relation to two JUNIOR teams where you claim fans of one of those are jealous of burns. Only way Talbot fans would be jealous of burns would be if He had achieved something at junior level they haven't. Which he hasn't. Which makes your claim complete and utter keech. 

If anybody here is jealous of anybody its you of Glenafton for having been in the senior cup. Yous celebrated a draw with Talbot like you had won the title yourselves that will never not be funny

Edited by TheAftonArmyBear

Now now children, calm down, particularly you Bear, as even T78 is standing back in amazement as you and BR have a very public slanging match

To be fair T78 will be gearing himself up for today’s televised extravaganza which, I am reliably informed ,is likely to have a special commentator, the famous David Attenborough .
The TV bigwigs thought it was a no brainer to have him so they could televise a game, with loads of cup romance and potential giant killing opportunity , while also gathering loads of footage of a strange land with several examples of the human species seldom seen in among ordinary human beings

To our regular contributor , T78 and all my friends out in Talbotia, enjoy your day and hopefully the team in Black and white will prevail

C’mon the Honest Men

2 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

Now now children, calm down, particularly you Bear, as even T78 is standing back in amazement as you and BR have a very public slanging match

To be fair T78 will be gearing himself up for today’s televised extravaganza which, I am reliably informed ,is likely to have a special commentator, the famous David Attenborough .
The TV bigwigs thought it was a no brainer to have him so they could televise a game, with loads of cup romance and potential giant killing opportunity , while also gathering loads of footage of a strange land with several examples of the human species seldom seen in among ordinary human beings

To our regular contributor , T78 and all my friends out in Talbotia, enjoy your day and hopefully the team in Black and white will prevail

C’mon the Honest Men

It must be murder being a Cumnock man.

Yous will be brought back down to earth next week 5-0 pumped on the telly 
Well how did that prediction turn out...